Mountain View Senior Living

1343 S Dora Street, Ukiah, CA, 95482

Reviews of Mountain View Senior Living

millie0312 March 28, 2012

I was not impressed with this facility. When my aunt needed a nurse she was not able to easily summon one. I had to go to the nurses station myself and interrupt a rude employee who was on the phone. I notified them my aunt had a bandage that had fallen off and was in need of changing (she had an open wound). The nurse rudely told me she would "see what she could do" and never came back to her room. Finally I was able to find a visiting doctor who agreed to fix the bandage, no nurse ever showed up. My aunt was not well taken care of and the staff did the minimum of serving food and cleaning bedding. If there had not been family coming to help my aunt she would have been in bad condition if left on her own. Not much assisting in this assisted living in my opinion. I would not recommend this facility unless you are able to assist your family member DAILY with routine needs as they may not be met by the staff who seems overwork and underpaid.

joan walter November 17, 2011

An excellent place for elders needing assistance ... just over the amount available

About Mountain View Senior Living

Mountain View Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Ukiah, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mountain View Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mountain View Senior Living