Garden Estates of Tyler

2055 Grande Blvd, Tyler, TX, 75703

Reviews of Garden Estates of Tyler

Judy99095250 December 18, 2014

The food at Garden Estates was little bit better quality food than the other facility I visited adn it was equipped for diabetics. There’s food three times a day, and they have transportation to take to doctors appointments. They have studio and 1 and 2 bedroom units. There are pharmacies all over the place and two very large hospitals.

Caring89926850 July 19, 2014

I am very, very pleased with Garden Estates of Tyle for the quick and efficient and friendly help that they gave me when I was still searching for a facility in Tyler. I was very impressed with the staff member and the marketing director. The facility is very clean. Staff was very helpful, friendly, and respectful. They have daily activities and games. They also have weekly outings where they take a bus and go different places. They also celebrate for different holidays. They were very kind enough to provide a meal for the resident's friends and family if they came in, which was very much appreciated. Ever since my parents have moved in they have been very complimentary of the food. They have pretty good food.

Caring81834350 March 31, 2014

We chose Garden Estates because when we had our tour, we liked it, and they had a room available at that time for my in-laws. The rooms are very nice. The work attitude of the staff seems to be good. Their services are also good. They have activities like exercise programs, games, and several different things. Maybe they can improve on some of the dietician staff.

gertie31 June 21, 2012

My husband and I have lived here for five months and really love it. He has Parkinson and needed more assistance than I could take care of at home and after checking out a couple of homes we chose this one. So far we are really amazed at the caring staff of aides and the loving care they have given him. Food is really good with great menu selections and great service. So thankful to have such a great place to live and call home.

Katherine Price December 08, 2011

Before my great-grandmother passed away, she resided at Garden Estates of Tyler. At first our family was apprehensive about having to place her in an assisted living facility. However, when we toured Garden Estates and met the caregivers, we were impressed with the level of care they showed for their residents. The rooms are spacious and brightly-lit, and there is a cheerful atmosphere that is often lacking in elder care facilities. A grand piano is located in the dining room, and oftentimes music is played during meals. In my opinion, they go above and beyond in their care of their residents, because they provide not only for their physical needs, but their emotional and social needs as well. There are weekly and monthly activities, as well as fun activities for every holiday. The caregivers seem to genuinely enjoy their work and their residents, and it made for a very warm atmosphere for my great-grandmother. I think it is a great facility.

Kay28 October 12, 2011

Garden Estates is a large facility that allows a lot of space and recreation area for its patients. The grounds look more like an apartment complex since it comes with a large garden area and walking paths outside. Inside the building offers a large dining area and game rooms in which they offer several different games throughout the week. I love the activities they offer to their residents to keep them active and involved. I also love that the facility bus makes almost daily trips to wherever patients need to go. Clearly, these employees respect their residents and want to make them feel at home, and are doing a great job of it.

From Garden Estates of Tyler

Senior assisted living at Garden Estates of Tyler offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Garden Estates of Tyler, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Tyler has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Garden Estates of Tyler, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Garden Estates of Tyler is located less than one mile from fine dining, a shopping mall, Azalea walking trail and the Holly Tree Country Club.___ On average Garden Estates of Tyler have some of the largest apartments in Tyler with the most usable space (from an AL studio at 403 sq feet to a IL 2 BR at 855 sq feet)___ Garden Estates of Tyler allows for true aging in place by offering retirement and assisted living apartments under one roof___ Garden Estates of Tyler offers fine dining with plenty of opportunities to choose from at each meal

Features of Garden Estates of Tyler

• Physical therapy

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Billiards Room

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Staff patient ratio: 8.5:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: AL#129776
  • State License(s): 030387

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Garden Estates of Tyler