Atria Willow Park

3500 South Vine Avenue, Tyler, TX, 75701

Reviews of Atria Willow Park

July 15, 2015

By Joe108053350

If my father had to go to an assisted living, I would have put him in Atria Willow Park because it was bright and well managed. The staff was very accommodating and very thoughtful. They had studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. All the rooms were facing an open central atrium, and it was very nice. There seemed to be a lot of socialization, and the people clustered, which was nice. It was a really nice place, and they had a lot of different things.

July 14, 2015

Atria Willow Park was very nice. The staff was knowledgeable and caring. The food was good. The neighborhood was fine, and they had activities.

May 28, 2015

The staff at Atria Willow Park was great. The place is beautiful and upscale just from the meals and linen napkins. It is attractive, and they are considered probably one of the leading assisted living for activities. They probably have 20 plus activities every single day that people can choose to take part in. My dad didn't choose to be a part of it, but it is one of the reasons he was there. I never had issues with billing. I never had any issues. In the two years, it was smooth sailing. They did everything well.

January 22, 2015

By Mary68013350

Atria is just a really nice place. We have entertainment and things to do. We have bingo, and at least once a week, people come in for entertainment. It was very pleasant and very clean. I have a bedroom and a living room. I would recommend the facility.

January 06, 2015

By Mary100364950

Atria Willow Park is very nice; I like it and everything in it. But it is a little more than I can afford. That is my problem. It is very clean and very nice, and everything is kept up. We have good food and all that stuff. It is a little bit more than I can pay. I need something cheaper. Everything is good about the place.

December 26, 2014

Atria Willow Park is good. They have different sized rooms -- like the one we have is a two-bedroom because we are a couple with two beds and two baths. The staff is responsive.

October 16, 2014

By Maggi2

We visited friends who live at Atria Willow Park, and I love the open space. What I don’t love is the lack of view outside. You look out the window and you just see other buildings. I really feel at home with Atria. It seems like a very nice place and the people were very friendly and helpful. We did see one of the rooms, I could picture her there I thought that would be a nice place to live. They have a live band and they do dancing, and they have a laundry area where you can do your own laundry. You go outside and it’s well-kept. I would recommend Atria.

August 27, 2014

By Nancy90366550

They take good care of my mother. She kind of doesn’t want to get out of her room but they encourage her. Atria Willow Park is a really nice facility. There’s exercise, bingo, movies, happy hour, a lot of card games and dominos. They have a library and a church. They go out to eat at restaurants and shop. Their staff has a bright attitude. I haven’t come across one who is not willing. It’s just a happy staff. Up-keeping was very good and the food was great. It’s kind of like a little hotel. It’s a very clean, happy community where there are lots of activities for people with different interests. The staff is wonderful and there’s always a smile in their faces. My mother doesn’t like to go out very much and they’re very encouraging to get her out her room. I would recommend Atria Willow Park to anyone who's trying to find a comfortable, pleasant place for their loved ones. It worked out for my mother and I’m very pleased with it.

February 01, 2014

Atria is really nice. It's roomy, they have a lot of light, and it's very clean. The staff is very helpful.

December 28, 2013

Mom is in Atria for a month and a half now and everything is doing well. It is my sister who checks it out and they give her a good deal and a really good rate. It seems like a good place. It is very nice and the people are very helpful and the management seems to be fine. However, maybe they can make a better explanation of charges. For instance when they help out, there are certain things that they will charge you for. They may have told her that when she first get in, but being elderly, they don't always remember. When they come in and make her bed or run the vacuum, they charge her for that. That was kind of a little disappointment.

August 11, 2013

By Kathy43

Beautiful facility. Very friendly staff, excellent food. Lots of activities for the residents and family members.

June 26, 2013

By Pat24

I would recommend Atria at Willow Park to others because it was a very good place. The independent living facility was separated from the assisted living facility and they had a nice set up for the independent living facility. They had a lot of activities for the old people and the price was competitive. In the future, if I want to go, I will go to Atria at Willow Park.

August 20, 2012

By hgn8872

The facility was nice for the most part. The staff was friendly but they were also short staffed and overworked. For this reason they did not have time to give every patient the attention that they deserved. Our friend seemed happy enough for being in the situation he was in and he really liked his primary nurse at the care facility. Of course, he would have liked to just go back home but he understood it was not an option for him so he never complained too much. The food was pretty decent, not at all like what one would expect of hospital food or anything like that. There wasn't much in the way of amenities. They had a couple of TVs and some board games, puzzles, and other things like that, but nothing really stimulating--especially for someone who worked outside his whole life. I alwaays enjoyed visiting him there and we felt comfortable, as did he.

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from friends and family so that we can constantly improve the service we provide to our residents. Visitors who spend time at our community often provide the best suggestions, and for that we are very grateful. I'm not sure when your friend stayed with us, but Atria Willow Park now hosts over 200 events each month along with various outings. If you have any questions or would like to talk further, we welcome you to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line. And I hope you will come visit us again soon!

May 26, 2011

By 5u5hy8

Friend or relative of resident

This facility lacked real attention for my great aunt who lived at Atria Willowpark. There was greater concern for making a profit than with actually making sure that the residents of Atria were comfortable and safe. The staff was stern (sometimes necessary), but usually there was no need for rudeness. Atria did, however, offer plenty of chances for socializing and excellent meals in their dining rooms and at their game tables. Most residents were very friendly, however, more attention could definitely have been paid to the residents than the profit that was being made. I would not give this facility above a 3 star rating until their staff and attention was more focused on the comfort of the residents.

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. I'm glad you and your great aunt enjoyed our events and dining experience, and I appreciate your feedback about our staff. Since your review, many improvements have been implemented to help ensure that residents are receiving the very best that Atria has to offer. I welcome you to stop by for a visit any time, and if you have any questions at all, just contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line so that we can set up a time to talk.

Photos of Atria Willow Park

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type A

About Atria Willow Park

Atria Willow Park is conveniently located in the heart of Tyler, minutes from popular restaurants and shopping areas. Residents enjoy a three-acre park with an outdoor kitchen, putting green, fountain and walking trail, and plenty of space for the concerts and other outdoor events. Transportation is provided daily to local destinations. The 24-hour staff at Atria Willow Park strives to exceed the expectations of every resident. For those requiring additional care, our assisted living option provides the perfect amount of discreet support to remain as independent as possible. Whether socializing during Happy Hour, relaxing in our beautiful indoor atrium, enjoying a fitness class from a Cooper Institute-certified instructor, savoring delicious cuisine in our restaurant, or enjoying our outdoor fire pit, Atria residents spend time doing what they love. Schedule a visit today to see more.

Map of Atria Willow Park