Atria Copeland Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

March 25, 2015

By Gaye3

Atria was very nice, but they charged for everything extra and that included cable. It was going to be a lot more expensive. It is two stories, and his room is upstairs, but there are elevators to take them there. The staff was very nice and showed us different apartments. The rooms were nice.

February 11, 2015

We had a positive impression upon visiting Atria Copeland, and that is where mom is right now. Her room was very nice; she is not happy about the move, but she has not been there two weeks yet, and I think she is gradually getting settled. The staff is smiling and helpful. She does not make any complaints. There was a larger room available; that is why I chose the place as that is important for mom. For my mom, this is the best facility.

January 22, 2015

By Mary68013350

Atria Copeland is very nice. My daughter-in-law didn’t complain about the food, and it’s very clean.

October 16, 2014

By Maggi2

We visited two Atria -- and we really feel at home in both places -- but we liked Copeland better because of the view outside. We want to look at and see trees. They have this little cabin where we could live, but we are not ready to move yet. The place was clean, the people were friendly, and it was well run. We had lunch there, it was very nice. They’re very hospitable, and I am sure that’s where we will go in the future as they have the same values that we have and we also have friends who live there. We would start in the independent in the cabin and if ever we get disabled then we would have to move inside. I would recommend this facility.

April 22, 2014

My dad has chosen Atria. We liked the people and the atmosphere and the care that would be provided. The staff was wonderful. They’re very attentive. Anything that he needs, it happens immediately. They check on him, and they’re friendly. It’s what we liked best. We’re very pleased with the staff. The rooms were very large, very spacious, and very clean. They clean them once a week. They come in and make the bed every day. It was wonderful food. They had quail one night and Cornish game hens another night. They have a full calendar. They have probably five different activities a day, all scheduled on a big board so it’s easy for the residents to see. They go on field trip-type outings. They have bingo, exercise classes, music. They bring in people to do concerts and bible studies. They have a full library, both video library and books. It’s conveniently located also. There is shopping and restaurants. The grounds are park-like, so if you wanted to just be in a park, you just step out your door and you’re in a park.

August 01, 2013

By Martha12

Atria Copeland had a very beautiful and clean ground. They had welcoming staff. However, they didn't have any room available.

June 26, 2013

By Pat24

I think what's best about Atria Copeland was the price and the services looked very good.

June 03, 2012

By commercesd

We visited the Atria Copeland assisted living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend to live. The outside was very nicely maintained, offering easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, parties and picnics. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. Activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors may easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. The residents go on trips to visit the many local entertainment hubs throughout the region, such as art galleries and museums, casual and fine restaurants and cultural events. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The residents here looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by kind and considerate staff. By all accounts, this looked to us like a vibrant environment with enough interesting activities, but still being a peaceful living area for all of the residents.

Photos of Atria Copeland

Features of Atria Copeland

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About Atria Copeland

At Atria Copeland, you'll enjoy the perfect blend of hospitality, independence, and exceptional service. This gated community has a grand front entrance with a fountain, landscaped courtyards and beautiful gardens. Enjoy walking the grounds and chatting with your neighbors. Atria Copeland is right in the heart of Tyler and just down the road from Dallas and Shreveport.

Atria Copeland provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Independent garden homes with washer and dryer included
  • Scenic walking path with gazebo and swing
  • Anytime Café
  • Pet friendlycommunity
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance