Reviews of Woodstone Assisted Living
Renee36 April 15, 2016
I visited this facility
Woodstone was OK, but the staff wasn’t very friendly to my mother. They had a salon and a little store where they sold things for cheap. I liked the guy who runs the place and the dining area.
Anonymous116777350 November 29, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Woodstone was undergoing some transition with the nursing and care staff, and it was hard for the caregivers to see what was going on when they walked by. We didn’t feel that Dad was getting the care he needed. I personally felt uncomfortable leaving him there without someone checking in on him. They were very friendly and brought out all sorts of dishes or food like puddings and fruits before the meals, and the food was more like country food. The room itself was fine. They have activities and take people on buses. At Woodstone, taking the residents to their doctors' appointments was reserved for emergencies, not a planned service. Sometimes, a nurse would take the person if needed, but it wasn't part of what the facility offers.
From Woodstone Assisted Living
Welcome to Heritage & Woodstone Assisted Living
Heritage and Woodstone is where we emphasize the “living” in assisted living. We’re here for those who want full independence, without the worries of caring for their home, yard or bills. Perhaps you can no longer climb the stairs of your home, feel unsafe alone or need help with medication management. If you want all meals prepared, weekly housekeeping and linen done, and wish to retire to a place with multiple daily activities, then we are a perfect fit. Sometimes people believe that their loved one needs to be in a nursing home, when in reality they would thrive with us. Our nurse will do an assessment with you or your loved one to determine whether our services could benefit you.
Our Memory Care offers specialized services for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s needs. Our staff is well-trained and understands that everyone ages differently. We consider it a privilege to serve our memory care residents. They are treated with dignity and respect by our compassionate and loving staff.
We also offer short-term “respite” stays when caregiving families need a break or are out of town.
We pride ourselves on Living. At Heritage & Woodstone we know that aging isn’t the end of your story. It’s just another chapter of your book. You still want to celebrate those lifelong family traditions. Family members are always welcome at Heritage and Woodstone and are often invited.
- Easter egg hunt-. Involving local children
- Mother’s Day “Tea”
- Father’s day BBQ.
- Western Days parade
- Summertime picnics
- Christmas parties
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- We even celebrate Funny Hat day.
- We sponsor 2 pancake breakfasts, one honors the Boys and Girls Club. The other is held on Sept.11. We call it Hero’s Day. Honoring first responders and servicemen.
Daily or Weekly Activities
- Mystery Ride
- Musical Guests
- Spacious apartment floor plans to choose from
- Elegant dining room
- Free laundry facility for those who wish to do their own
- Pool table area
- Outside pet area for our resident pet owners
- Three delicious meals catered to your needs, approved by a licensed dietician
- Fruit and juices available twenty four hours a day
- Transportation throughout the week
- Housekeeping service
- Nurse on staff daily along with trained 24-hour caregivers
- Walking path around each community
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Inner secured courtyards
- Raised garden beds for residents
- Lots of trees for shade cover
- Outside picnic areas
Living in Idaho provides an enriching life full of adventure, and this doesn’t stop at Heritage & Woodstone Assisted Living. We provide many lifestyle options for seniors, all with compassion, respect, and dignity. Please give us call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
We provide individualized care, daily scheduled activities, home cooked meals, and personal services that creates a very home like environment. We have the most caring staff and friendly residents to socialize with.
Features of Woodstone Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Great location in town for shopping
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,695/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 65
- Licenses: Residential Assisted Living Facility License
- State License(s): RC-980
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Woodstone Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities