Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

5001 Old Montgomery Highway, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35405

Reviews of Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

Littleoak April 04, 2014

My mom is a resident of this facility in the memory care unit. I have been very pleased with her care and staff are very responsive to her needs and to any concerns I have. They keep me well informed. I was a little concerned about mom having to share a room as we could not afford a private room. This has not been a problem at all. She is kept so busy and engaged that she spends little time in her room!

Catherine8 January 11, 2014

Regency Retirement Village (Old Montgomery Highway) was a company-owned facility. It was very nice and they were very friendly. However, it was a little farther away from me. Also my husband would have to share the room. It wasn't too big to be sharing. There wouldn't be much of a room for my husband in it and it would cost the same as what I'm paying at the other facility. Also if I want to have nursing services for him, that would be $250 extra. If I want them to do his laundry, it would also cost me some more. However, all the residents there seemed happy that they live there. They have a lot of activity rooms and they have different things to entertain them. Overall, it was a very nice place and I wish I could afford it for my husband.

From Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

Regency Retirement Village Tuscaloosa provides seniors the opportunity to live independently in a social environment through our independent living cottages. For those who need a little assistance for daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders our assisted living suites offers options to meet those needs.

Regency Tuscaloosa also has the unique opportunity to serve seniors with Dementia and Alzheimer's through our Remembrances Program. We provide a secure environment for memory impaired seniors with social, creative and intellectual activities designed to enrich their lives.

Features of Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa