Reviews of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
Overview of Ratings
December 03, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
Features of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
- Minimum Rate: $1950/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private, Semi Private & Triple Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 430861
About Hamilton Hills Personal Care
At Hamilton Hills, we consider it our privilege to care for your loved ones. Our staff is dedicated to meeting your loved ones needs, from assisting with every day care to providing enriching activities and serving delicious, healthy meals, Hamilton Hills offers something to suit everyone's unique needs.
We understand that each resident is a unique individual with unique needs. That is why we offer three level of care packages. Our Director of Nursing will assess your loved one to determine which package will be most appropriate.
- All Medication Management
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming assistance
- Reminders of Meals and Activities
- All Level One care listed
- Incontinence Management
- Additional Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Escort to meals/activities
- Transfer assistance to bed, toilet, etc...
- Wound Care
- Increased Supervision
- Includes levels One and Two in addition to-
- Complete care (resident is unable to assist with care/transfer)
- Resident awaiting transfer to higher level of care
- Hospice Care
What Makes Us Special
Newly renovated facility offering completely private rooms, shared semi-private rooms and triple living. Outdoor patio area overlooking community garden and park. Our facility is located in Turtle Creek within a mile of the Monroeville Mall.