Reviews of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
Dad's Home From Home December 03, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
I knew what I had to do for my dad but I wasn't sure where I could find the best of all condition's for him, until I visited Hamilton Hills. I met with Ron and Jonathan and right from the start I was truly impressed with giving me a feeling of, "Please lean on us cause we're here to help you!" Hamilton Hills amenities and staff offered the best of all conditions I was hoping to find for my dad! I was so relieved after I left their knowing that this burden had been lifted from me. I really had someone I could count on and help me now! Being my dad was a veteran, it was also wonderful to see how much they are there for helping the veteran. They had a real nice veterans party at which my dad was thanked for his service during WWII.
From Hamilton Hills Personal Care
At Hamilton Hills, we consider it our privilege to care for your loved ones. Our staff is dedicated to meeting your loved ones needs, from assisting with every day care to providing enriching activities and serving delicious, healthy meals, Hamilton Hills offers something to suit everyone's unique needs.
We understand that each resident is a unique individual with unique needs. That is why we offer three level of care packages. Our Director of Nursing will assess your loved one to determine which package will be most appropriate.
- All Medication Management
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming assistance
- Reminders of Meals and Activities
- All Level One care listed
- Incontinence Management
- Additional Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Escort to meals/activities
- Transfer assistance to bed, toilet, etc...
- Wound Care
- Increased Supervision
- Includes levels One and Two in addition to-
- Complete care (resident is unable to assist with care/transfer)
- Resident awaiting transfer to higher level of care
- Hospice Care
What Makes Us Special
Newly renovated facility offering completely private rooms, shared semi-private rooms and triple living. Outdoor patio area overlooking community garden and park. Our facility is located in Turtle Creek within a mile of the Monroeville Mall.
Features of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $1,950/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 50
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private, Semi-Private & Triple Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- State License(s): 430861
Location of Hamilton Hills Personal Care
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities