Paramount Court Senior Living

3791 Crowell Road, Turlock, CA, 95382

Reviews of Paramount Court Senior Living

Anonymous115377850 October 29, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. It looked like a very comfortable place, and it was clean. Some of the people in the support group were living there, and they were very happy with it. It was close to where we lived. It was probably the best choice at this point. It was an older facility, but it seemed nice, clean, and kept-up.

Maureen24 October 19, 2015

My visit with Paramount was fine. It was a very nice place. I thought it was a little pricey. They were very accommodating and very informative.

Caring113252050 September 26, 2015

Paramount Court seemed like a little bit more high end. It had fewer rooms for dementia care and a bit smaller, but well decorated. The staff was nice and it is very organized. They have a calendar of activities. The rooms were all very well-maintained and clean. There were single and double rooms. The dining area is like a 4-star hotel.

Anonymous108837250 July 15, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. The residents looked like they were enjoying themselves. They get three meals and four activities a day.

Caring107643750 June 06, 2015

Paramount Court was fantastic. It was more like living in Carlton -- very hotel like, but also very expensive. It's a very upscale community. They also have a memory care unit dedicated just for residents with memory care issues. It was expensive to begin with, and any additional assistance required such as bathing or dressing would be an extra above your monthly rent.

Dawn19 November 22, 2014

Paramount Court was recommended from people we know in the area and online. The staff was nice and welcoming. The apartments were very nice; they paint it for the new tenant. They’re sufficient for what my folks going to need. I ate lunch there, and they actually have an excellent dining room, very nice. It’s like you are more like in a hotel; it doesn’t feel like an institution at all. They have classes, bingo, music, religious, they have walks, they have activities every day, summer outings, and bands coming in to play. I would recommend this facility.

Stefanie1 May 30, 2014

Paramount Court was a nice place, but it didn't measure up to the place my dad's in now. We didn't interact with much of the staff, but the staff that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. We liked its proximity to us.

Alice21 March 28, 2014

Paramount Court Senior Living is an assisted living, and they also have memory care. I would rate them a five with their care for the residents. Even the administrator gets involved in the daily living of the residents. They have a very caring staff. It is just a wonderful place. They have wonderful activities. They have lots of events also. Every week, they have a nice event, and they invite family members. They also have speakers who come in. At least once a week, they take their residents out. They take them to casinos and to open markets so that they can take them out shopping for foods. Some of the residents are very interested in community activities, so they make sure that they are involved in the community as much as possible. They have individual activities for their residents too.

Veronica3 May 14, 2013

I have my mom in Paramount Court Senior Living. It's terribly expensive and I'll probably not be keeping her there. We chose this facility because of a matter of instinct necessity and availability. They're wonderful, very good and very attentive. There's really nothing wrong with the place, but it's incredibly expensive. It's a very clean and nice place. The food there is very bland but I think that's necessarily so, because they can't put a lot of spices in the food. My mother doesn't like the food because she's used to a lot of seasoning. She had like a one bedroom apartment, more or less like a studio type of thing. She has a very large bath, a little living room and a bedroom. It is small but other places are smaller. It's like four hundred fifty square feet. They're beautiful and really, really nice. We'll probably move because she's paying almost $3,500 a month and that's really high.

About Paramount Court Senior Living

Paramount Court Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Turlock, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Paramount Court Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Paramount Court Senior Living