The Parke Assisted Living

7821 East 76th Street, Tulsa, OK, 74133

Reviews of The Parke Assisted Living

Tulsa January 20, 2015

The Park is unusual in Tulsa because they are locally owned, provide safety for residents and have very good food. I have eaten there many times with my relative and always enjoyed the food, the service and the menu variety. The servers are the very best they are respectful, good sense of humor and are caring. I enjoy friendliness as I walk the hallways.

Caring0897 July 29, 2014

I’ve been over at The Parke to visit people I know who were staying there. But I never looked into moving in because they’re a little farther away from me. It’s a nice place. I liked the way they had it decorated. It was very cordial, and it made you feel comfortable. The dining room was nice.

Karen0171 May 31, 2014

The Parke Assisted Living was someplace that you wouldn't be embarrassed asking your friend to come and visit you in. It looked like a plantation house with a huge porch. It was very clean, very kept up, and didn't look cheap. There were repairs on a regular basis, and it looked good. The staff was excellent. We went there five or six times. After the first visit, they recognized us and called us by our names. It was several months in between visits, and yet they still remembered us, and they knew what we were looking for. The apartments were fairly new. If you ask for a 2-bedroom apartment and they didn't have one, they would put two 1-bedrooms together, which made a larger apartment than the regular apartment that you paid the price of. They also had people there who would come in, help you, and advise you in placing your furniture. The food was fantastic. In addition, they have a resident dog.

Susan79577150 April 26, 2014

I visited The Parke because I had a personal friend who was a resident there. It was very neat. The lobby was elegant. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. I liked the staff's willingness to help people who weren't quite as mobile, so they could stay in the assisted living environment and not move to a nursing home environment. They really seemed to care about the people who lived there. My friend's room had a small living room adjoined with the kitchenette and one bedroom, which was probably around 375 to 400 square feet. They had some planned activities. They had a craft room. They visited malls and restaurants.

Carol48005161 March 28, 2014

The Parke Assisted Living was very nice and very clean, but I think it was too pricey. We did get to see the dining area, and it looked OK. Overall, it was just for people with a higher income, and my mother didn't have that to work with. They have just standard daily activities to keep their residents stimulated and keep them from getting bored. They have crafts and puzzles. They would have people come in for their residents. They have shopping where residents could go somewhere if they were able to.

Ryan A. November 21, 2012

The facility was very nice, the lobby had a massive aquarium which helped to bring a bit of life to the facility. We were greeted by a very friendly staff who helped us find where we needed to go. I would give this place four stars instead of five because the hallways were extremely long, which can be inconvenient for more immobile residents, and the rooms were very poorly lit. If I were a resident of this facility, I would request better lighting in the rooms, as well as some more personal amenities. The rooms reminded me of a poorly furnished hotel, but I suppose that most of the residents aren't used to a five star resort. From what I was told, the meals were particularly good, as well as the selection of activities to keep the residents' minds busy. I played my first billiards game here, and I can definitely say that the residents have no excuse to be bored.

caligirl1 January 20, 2012

I decided to move my grandmother into The Parke in Tulsa, Oklahoma after I visited the facility to evaluate whether it was a good place to place your loved ones. The first thing that I noticed was that the property is very clean and well kept. The next thing I notice was the professionalism of the staff. The entire staff seemed like they cared about all of their residents. I also loved the floor plans of the apartments. The apartments are spacious and are clean, which is important to my grandmother and I. What really won me over was the fact that The Parke provides residents with free transportation, as well as an on-site beauty parlor, housekeeping and linen service and a post office. The community is gated and they also have on-site security, which makes my grandmother feel safe in her home. My grandmother has now lived at The Parke for over a year now and she is very happy with her living arrangements. She feels independent, yet safe because she knows that someone will always be there if there is an emergency. I would recommend this place to anyone.

About The Parke Assisted Living

The Parke Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Tulsa, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Parke Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Parke Assisted Living