Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Overview of Ratings

4.6

March 21, 2013

By Joshua2

The staff was excellent at Oklahoma Methodist Manor. However, this place was a lot more expensive.

July 08, 2012

By surruh

The facility is nice and big but the rooms were small and not very friendly looking. The rooms did not have any personal touches and it felt more like hospital than a place that someone would stay long-term. The grounds and facility is currently under construction so that may change. While I never saw anything negative, my aunt did not like the way the staff treated her mother while she was there. She felt that my grandmother did not get enough attention. The only experience like that I ever had was when my grandmother became confused as to why she was not allowed to go outside and why the doors would not open for her. I felt the staff should be more available to ease patients' concerns like that, even if they have to be told several times. No one came over to help explain the situation to her. It would have been better if the grounds had been more open to the patients.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc is an assisted living facility in Tulsa, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc