Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

4134 East 31St Street, Tulsa, OK, 74135

Reviews of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Caring92583050 May 20, 2014

I liked Oklahoma Methodist Manor. I ate there several times with my friend, and it was good because they gave you a choice of what you wanted to eat. The dining area was clean, and it was OK. The facility was really nice, new, clean, and a fresh place. They had a yard outside. The view from their windows was nice. It seemed to be a comfortable place to be. It would be a place that I thought most people would feel good about being there. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They were extremely kind, even at the time of my friend's death. One of the people even spoke in a way that showed she cared about she worked with. They had all kinds of activities. They would do a variety of things, which I know because I had attended a couple of things there. They had speakers coming in. They would have music shows. They had lots of movies, parties, king and queen events. They celebrated all the holidays. The one negative thing was that I thought my friend's room was small, but I would recommend them to others.

Linda63919450 June 25, 2013

I went on a tour of the Oklahoma Methodist Manor, and I liked it, it's really nice. I didn't really get to talk to anyone but the staff was nice . They had a lot of things going on in the different rooms.

Joshua2 March 21, 2013

The staff was excellent at Oklahoma Methodist Manor. However, this place was a lot more expensive.

surruh July 08, 2012

The facility is nice and big but the rooms were small and not very friendly looking. The rooms did not have any personal touches and it felt more like hospital than a place that someone would stay long-term. The grounds and facility is currently under construction so that may change. While I never saw anything negative, my aunt did not like the way the staff treated her mother while she was there. She felt that my grandmother did not get enough attention. The only experience like that I ever had was when my grandmother became confused as to why she was not allowed to go outside and why the doors would not open for her. I felt the staff should be more available to ease patients' concerns like that, even if they have to be told several times. No one came over to help explain the situation to her. It would have been better if the grounds had been more open to the patients.

About Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc is an assisted living facility in Tulsa, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc