Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

July 25, 2014

By Connie34

We love Oklahoma Methodist Manor. We chose it because of the continuous care, the location, the condition of the building, and the personnel. They go out for ice cream or pizza. I think it's a once a month thing. My mother just now is starting to participate in the activities like that, because she's getting herself established and building up her strength. She's in therapy. When I talked to anybody, they're very attentive. I really have nothing major negative to say about them. Mother is pleased with the food. She talks about the menus; sometimes they say they're going to get one thing, and then it's something else. It still tastes OK. If you eat chicken fried steak, you have mashed potatoes and gravy with it. The gravy is part of chicken fried steak and they have things like roasted potatoes. That doesn't go. Whoever is in the kitchen obviously is not from Oklahoma and they don't know what people are used to eating here together. She went in the end of March. She's in a studio right now, and she's moving into a 1-bedroom that has opened up, so she's going to get a living room and a bedroom situation. She will be totally settled when she gets into this.

May 20, 2014

I liked Oklahoma Methodist Manor. I ate there several times with my friend, and it was good because they gave you a choice of what you wanted to eat. The dining area was clean, and it was OK. The facility was really nice, new, clean, and a fresh place. They had a yard outside. The view from their windows was nice. It seemed to be a comfortable place to be. It would be a place that I thought most people would feel good about being there. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They were extremely kind, even at the time of my friend's death. One of the people even spoke in a way that showed she cared about she worked with. They had all kinds of activities. They would do a variety of things, which I know because I had attended a couple of things there. They had speakers coming in. They would have music shows. They had lots of movies, parties, king and queen events. They celebrated all the holidays. The one negative thing was that I thought my friend's room was small, but I would recommend them to others.

June 25, 2013

By Linda63919450

I went on a tour of the Oklahoma Methodist Manor, and I liked it, it's really nice. I didn't really get to talk to anyone but the staff was nice . They had a lot of things going on in the different rooms.

March 21, 2013

By Joshua2

The staff was excellent at Oklahoma Methodist Manor. However, this place was a lot more expensive.

July 08, 2012

By surruh

The facility is nice and big but the rooms were small and not very friendly looking. The rooms did not have any personal touches and it felt more like hospital than a place that someone would stay long-term. The grounds and facility is currently under construction so that may change. While I never saw anything negative, my aunt did not like the way the staff treated her mother while she was there. She felt that my grandmother did not get enough attention. The only experience like that I ever had was when my grandmother became confused as to why she was not allowed to go outside and why the doors would not open for her. I felt the staff should be more available to ease patients' concerns like that, even if they have to be told several times. No one came over to help explain the situation to her. It would have been better if the grounds had been more open to the patients.

Features of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc

Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc is an assisted living facility in Tulsa, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oklahoma Methodist Manor, Inc