Brookdale Tulsa Midtown

Reviews of Brookdale Tulsa Midtown

Overview of Ratings

3.9

January 13, 2015

Emeritus was nice, and it was our second choice. The people who worked there were very nice, and I was really impressed with how nice they were. The facility wasn’t quite as well designed.

December 28, 2014

By Sandra100153750

We had an appointment that had been setup for us to go on a tour at Emeritus at Tulsa. Somebody saw me, they contacted me from online, and he arrange for this tour but by the time we got there, they have no record of us coming. It was very disorganized. Later on I called back to talk to the person who’s business card they gave me; that person was on vacation, and there was nobody else there that can give me pricing and availability. I was not very impressed. They just didn’t seem to have their act together. But the activities that they had were good, and the menu selection each day was good.

July 27, 2014

I might have used Emeritus at Tulsa, but I found another place that’s a little bit better priced for me and probably 2 miles closer. It was nice and clean. The staff was good, and the people seemed to be pretty nice too. Their dining room was fine. However, the rooms were a little on the small side for me. I was looking at the studio rooms. Another negative was it's two stories. They had one available, and it was upstairs. I didn’t want to go upstairs. In addition, my father couldn’t get around being upstairs, and I think they only had one elevator.

October 11, 2013

By Neal2

My mom moved to Emeritus at Tulsa. The staff were great and very caring. The rooms were good-sized and she was the single occupant of the room. She started in the assisted living unit and eventually moved to the memory unit, and everything worked great without confusion. I would recommend this facility to other people.

September 21, 2013

By Lynne10

I have come across Emeritus at Tulsa through their website. The main reason we ended up placing my father there was because it was the only facility in Tulsa that had the capability of evaluating him while he was still in California. They were able to pick him up from the airport and transport him to the facility. They already had a room for him there. Every other facility that I inquired wanted to keep him at least 24 hours and that was not possible at that time. My father has no knowledge of how nice Emeritus is because he is just one step away from being in a nursing home. However, I personally think it has plenty of good things about it. They have a wide range of activities for the residents. The room that he is in is average, but he doesn't need that much space. They have a very high rate of turnover with regards to staffing. It is understandable though because caring for their residents is a difficult work. This place is commendable. In fact, I have already recommended them to others.

June 25, 2013

By Linda63919450

I liked Emeritus very well. The staff was very nice and very helpful in giving different information I could use with the move-in. I certainly would recommend this place to others.

April 30, 2013

By Pierre1

I was impressed with the staff at Emeritus. The facility is a large open area. They have a separate area for memory cases. They have their own separate little dining room enclosed so the patients can't wander off. One of the people who gave me the tour was the cook.

Photos of Brookdale Tulsa Midtown

Features of Brookdale Tulsa Midtown

About Brookdale Tulsa Midtown

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Tulsa Midtown