Aberdeen Heights ASSISTED LIVING

7220 S Yale, Tulsa, OK, 74136

Reviews of Aberdeen Heights | ASSISTED LIVING

July 29, 2014

The only reason I left Aberdeen Heights was because they jumped around on me when I couldn’t afford to stay there any longer. They said my dad needed more care and it would cost more to keep him there, so I had to look someplace else. We stayed there for over a year. This was the closest one to me. It was clean. The staff was good. The rooms were nice. Their dining room was nice, roomy, and easy to get to. They have activities that we liked. I wouldn’t have left if not for the price.

June 18, 2014

By Phyllis28

My father is moving to Aberdeen Heights. We like the friendly atmosphere and the very good attention to the medical aspects of things while still allowing them to have a lot of activities and things to do. When I visited them a couple of months ago, what I saw was only an empty studio-type room. It isn't very elegant, but it is nice, comfortable, very clean, cheery, and the people are friendly.

May 31, 2014

By Karen0171

We wanted to live at Aberdeen Heights Senior Living very much. But they didn’t have a vacancy at that time, and they didn't have two one-bedrooms close enough together that they could convert into a two-bedroom for us. They did work with us for the price and tried to get the price down if we would take a one-bedroom and wait. They also offered to move us into a larger apartment when it became available. The rooms looked like they have come in to clean and gone from ceiling to floor; everything looked neat and clean, and it seemed like there were no scuff marks on the wall, no debris lying on the edges of the carpet, and the bathrooms were beautifully cleaned. They have a very large area, but they didn’t have a kitchen. They only have a community kitchen where you can cook dinner if your family comes over. There is a stove, appliances, tables, cookware, and everything you would need to be able to cook a meal there. We went back and visited several times. It's light, airy, and impeccably clean. It was just a very pleasant place. The staff to resident ratio appeared to be very good too.

May 20, 2014

I visited Aberdeen Heights, and it seemed like a nice place. I liked their location. The people there were very nice. The staff was very helpful. Their dining room was fine. The went around and saw some rooms. They actually had a variety of sizes. However, it had two floors, so if you were on the first floor, you would have to go to the second floor to go and eat. I didn't like the elevator idea. The price you pay depends upon what your services are. So it would vary each month. Their activities sounded like most of the other places. They had a monthly calendar of various activities.

November 28, 2013

By Lynne10

Aberdeen Heights was one of the places we considered for my father. It was a very nice place. Had they been able to accommodate us for taking my father immediately when he got here to Tulsa, we might have chosen them, but they weren't able to do that. They wanted to a 24-hour assessment first before they had a place for him to stay.

July 25, 2013

By Lynn15

The staff seemed very attentive. The place was very clean. It seemed like a very nice place to move my mother to. The food was excellent.

January 28, 2009

By Jim Hicks

My loved one stayed here

This is a wonderful facility. The staff is very caring and responsive to questions from family. The nurses work hand in hand with family and staff to communicate issues.

Photos of Aberdeen Heights

Services & Amenities of Aberdeen Heights

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Aberdeen Heights

Aberdeen Heights offers a wide variety of services and amenities to meet the needs of all our residents. We have beautiful, spacious apts., three nutritious meals daily, scheduled transportation, emergency call system, 24-hour on-site care staff, a variety of life-enhancing activities and outings, paid utilities including cable, weekly housekeeping and linen service and much more. Aberdeen Heights combines the qualities of assisted living you expect and deserve to enhance your health and happiness.

Map of Aberdeen Heights