Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

1020 North Woodland Avenue, Tucson, AZ, 85711

Reviews of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Katielynn March 02, 2016

My friend is currently living there. But every time I entered the building it always a a nasty scent that made you want to leave. So we just stay outside to get fresh air. And the water has mold growing in it.

Thank you for your feedback. It is regrettable that you have had a less-than-optimal experience when visiting the community. We are looking at fixes and processes that will address these items such as replacing carpet with hard-surface flooring where possible, investigating the water pipes and any water serving stations for regular cleaning and monitoring. If you have any further concerns or questions you would like addressed, please do not hesitate to call us at 520-777-3198 and speak with our administrator.

Chelseawood March 02, 2016

I have a family member who is living here and it has been horrible the nurse doesn't even care she is not even on the floor half of the time. My fathers clothes have gone missing and never found.

Thank you for your feedback. We share your concerns and are diligently working to improve processes, oversight and operations. Please feel free to reach out to our administrator to discuss your specific situation and how we may correct it. Our phone number is 520-777-3198. Thank you for your time.

Rosemary13 June 17, 2014

They have excellent food at Woodland Palms. The meals are prepared by a chef. Everything seems to be OK. It is just a good place to go. Also, its cost is a little bit less. My friend moved in with her husband, and he passed away, so she is there alone now. She likes it. She is doing pretty well considering all that turmoil. I like best that it is a clean facility. Also, the food is very good. That means a lot because sometimes that's all they have to look forward to during the day, sitting down to eat. I would recommend it if I knew anyone that wanted it.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Woodland Palms is under new management, so we appreciate all feedback to help us identify areas for improvement. We hope you will visit again soon and let us know how we are doing. Thank you!

Evan1 January 03, 2013

As far as I can tell, everything with Woodland Homes is even better than I had hoped. I think the building itself started out being a nursing home and then it was turned into an assisted living facility so that became more popular. The room is very nice. My mother has her own bathroom which was really important. She doesn't have roommate which was also very important to her. The staff is wonderful and great. I just don't have any complaints at all.

We are pleased you had a great experience with Woodland Palms. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

From Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Woodland Palms is entirely secure living space with a large, beautiful interior courtyard. Located in a residential neighborhood we offer resident parking, private and semi-private studio apartments with half and full bath options.

Rates are all-inclusive of services including housekeeping, laundry, meals, staffing, bathing, grooming, dressing, medication management, Life Enrichment programming, basic utilities and cable, regular wellness checks throughout the day and night, maintenance of common and personal living quarters, validation, cueing and other anxiety or cognitive impairments, assistance with eating, select diets, continence program and licensed nurse oversight.

We are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun.

Features of Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,295/month