Sierra Del Sol

8151 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85710

Reviews of Sierra Del Sol

Richard90079250 March 23, 2015

I had also been to Emeritus at Pantano. It was quite nice. It was a little more classy, a lot nicer building, and the floor plans were quite good for what you needed. They didn't have a full kitchen, but they had at least enough facility where you could cook a few snacks, frozen dinners, or things like that. You had a little refrigerator and a little microwave. They had activities. They had a pretty good calendar of special events and places to go to. I didn't read the list of stuff, but I was sure there were group outings in the list, and I thought they had other entertainment within the facility there from time to time, but that's one reason this was more expensive.

Mark48 December 17, 2014

I visited Emeritus at Pantano. It was a good tour. The rooms/apartments were spacious and homey. They were nice people. The dining room was very much like a restaurant. They showed us some different activities, but I wasn't able to spend the time to watch anything.

howdidIletthishappen August 28, 2014

This is not a good place for your loved one. Staff turnover is incredibly high, the food is bad, elevators often fail, the place literally stinks. I get it , its cheap, but beware that you get what you pay for.

Lawrence13 July 31, 2014

Emeritus was bright and airy. The staff was absolutely fantastic and nice. The two people who gave me the tour and answered my questions were great. They made follow-up phone calls. The rooms were very nice also and it was sort of in between the two facilities that I visited. They had plenty of activities. Nobody looked bored and everybody looked energetic and engaged that's why I thought it would be better for my mom. I thought she would be comfortable at Emeritus. It was slightly smaller than the other two places and the price was all about the same.

David82129050 April 09, 2014

The first thing I noticed about Emeritus was it was clean. It seemed very busy. There was a lot going on there. There were a lot of people coming and going. The staff, I can tell, is a little bit over-zealous and too eager to get my mother in there. I thought they were a little clumsy in the way they showed the facility. My mother wasn't very happy. The rooms were small for the price they were asking.

Betty25 February 26, 2014

I did go see Emeritus. It’s not very far from where I lived and where she’s been living, too. It seems pretty nice. It’s larger than the place that she is in now. It’s close to where I live so that part of it is good. They were maybe a $1000 less than where she’s staying now. The rooms are much smaller. It actually has more people in it than the place that she lives now. It looked like it was pretty nice and they have a lot of activities. They have different kinds of games. They have movies very often. They have people coming in for quite a few things. It looked like their meals were pretty good. They have quite a bit of space outside and people liked to be outside very much; she used to as well.

Caring74698850 January 31, 2014

Emeritus at Pantano is a pretty facility. In comparison to where my father lives right now, it's a newer building. My father was there for about two months. The staff there were fine. Their rooms were very clean and attractive, but they're expensive. My dad was in a studio room and he was just too crowded there. Also he didn't like the food they served there.

Grateful! December 09, 2013

The staff and facility couldn't have been any better I thank everyone involved in my mothers care.Beautiful people, beautiful facility,I appreciate everyday my mom spent there. Thank You ,Lisa and family.

Alex7 July 29, 2013

We got my wife settled down at Emeritus at Pantano. She's in a 400 square feet apartment. The place is comfortable and it has a good friendly atmosphere. The food is good. They have good activities. They have a church, a library, daily exercise and tour of the town. The staff is helpful, although I think they are understaffed.

Tynisha June 13, 2013

The rooms at Emeritus at Pantano were very nice. I know they are doing a lot of remodeling. The staff are very nice and helpful. If my dad is to move to a facility, he would be right there.

Emmyrose September 16, 2011

This is a beautiful 2 story building set in a residential area but close to everything. It borders a national park. The views are nice. Yhry hsave am enclosed coutyard with walking trails, smoking areas, sitting areas, greenery and desert landscape, a gazebo,, patio, and bbq area.

They have studio, one and 2 bedroom apartments.The inside decor is nice. They have a formal dining room. activities room, beauty salon, and sitting rooms with tvs.They have a pool table.

They offer housekeeping and laundry once a week.

They offer three meals and snacks in the formal dining room which seats 120. It is restaurant style with 3 entrees and can have grilled cheese, p and j, fruit, or salad for alternatives. The food is very good.

They have a house doctor and a nurse practitioner who come in twice a week. They have an RN and another nurse during week and on call. They do all 3 levels of care.All caregivers are certified an they have med techs.They transport to appointments.Each resident gets an emergency pendabt which calls over a pager system in building. The staff seems very caring.

They are a very active community with exercise program, bingo, socials, entertainment, karaoke,bbqs. and parties. They go out to shopping and other community events weekly.

This seems a very nice facility

About Sierra Del Sol

Sierra Del Sol is an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sierra Del Sol for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sierra Del Sol

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,100/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): AL8112C