Friendship Villas at La Cholla

6505 North La Cholla Boulevard, Tucson, AZ, 85741

Reviews of Friendship Villas at La Cholla

cccullins89 September 22, 2011

Right when we walked into the door we were welcomed and given fresh tea. The fecility was well staffed with level 3 caregivers, and all were very kind and helping, the caregivers also went out of there ways to assist the residents. The tour of the fecility was breath taking, very well maintanced, top of the line appliances. It reminded me of a resort home setting, that i know my dad would enjoy. The fecility also has 24/7 med tech's and caregivers, and an on call registered nurse. The residents were very active in all the activitys the fecility provided. The residents also recieve 3 well prepared meals, and can enjoy there food either in the dining room setting with all the other residents, or can get there meals delivered to there rooms. Friendship villas was a very nice fecility and i would recommend this fecility..

rbobby123 August 01, 2011

I visited the facility after finding out that my grandmother had Alzheimer's. I needed to find somewhere that would provide her with proper care. I had a tour of the facility and enjoyed it very much. It seemed to be very clean and had extremely nice and fancy furniture. Each room seemed to be equipped with exactly what each resident would need. The employees seemed pleasant and seemed to really care about each and every resident. The residents seemed happy and comfortable. Everyone greeted me with a friendly welcome. There was a cook in the kitchen preparing the residents' meals and it appeared that they made sure to cook a meal with much variety to ensure the residents got enough nutrients. I was also able to experience the residents doing activities in which they seemed to be having a fun time. Overall the place was pleasant and I believe the residents receive proper care.

About Friendship Villas at La Cholla

Friendship Villas at La Cholla is an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Friendship Villas at La Cholla for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Friendship Villas at La Cholla