Foothills Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Foothills Place

April 09, 2014

By David82129050

Emeritus was a nice and clean facility. The staff was very friendly. I thought it was a very good facility, but their price was too high for us. I thought the rooms were spacious enough, but not well laid out. I didn't think they were functional in terms of their layout. Otherwise, they were good-sized rooms. I like the friendliness of the staff.

November 27, 2013

By John74077250

We thought it was really good. The people did a good job in showing us around and took their time. We were pleased. The rooms were spacious. This looks like a place that I would send somebody. They have a lot of activities. The place seemed very secured and it got a beautiful site. The people looked like friendly.

November 26, 2013

By Bernice3

Catalina Foothills was nice. I lived near this facility, and I liked the area. There was a trail there where you can walk alone. Its environment was very nice and impressive actually. Its physical layout and everything was very nice. My friend liked it and that's the important thing. The staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very nice. Whatever we asked was answered. I think those were the best qualities this facility has – the physical layout, the area and their staff. Food was good. My friend also liked their food. They have a list of activities for their residents too. However, I think they're the ones that wouldn't take a large dog and my friend I was looking for has a large dog, so that bothered her. Other places don't care what sizes their pets are as long as the person takes care of them.

September 27, 2013

By challenged

My first impression of the Emeritus at Catalina Foot Hills was good. It had a lot of individual places but I just didn't think it was something that my wife would be able to navigate because it would be confusing. There were six different houses within a fenced area that you could move around in, which, in some ways was nice but when somebody has dementia, they get very confused and all the houses looked the same. I don't know how that works out in practice when they're outside. People have to help them back into each of their right buildings.

July 11, 2013

My mother stayed at Emeritus and we chose it because she felt comfortable there. The staff seemed friendly and they were very nice. They were there for all her needs like bathing, eating and everything seemed to be followed-up. She had a studio and it was beautiful, she got a really nice room. They had a variety of food every day and I had no problem with that and neither did my mom. Some of the activities were bingo, music, exercise, crafts and day trips. I liked that it was very homey and the residents felt comfortable there. Although I felt they were understaffed at times because they seemed to scramble around. They helped serve food and if you needed to get to the door at certain hours, it was not a clear procedure how to get in if there was no one at the front desk. I would suggest to just improve on the staffing at times.

June 19, 2013

By Lourdes2

My mom stayed at Emeritus at Catalina Foothills until she had an accident and broke her pelvic. She had to be transferred to a nursing home facility. The best thing about this facility was that it wasn't gloomy. It also seemed clean. Their rooms were nicely decorated and organized. They were not cluttered or dirty. The staff there were also very friendly. My mother has dementia and she was okay there but it's hard to ask her outright if some days were better than others. One thing that they could improve on was personal care and being in tuned with the medical issues of their residents.

February 24, 2012

By Rllenas

It is early days for my Mother who is in the Memory Care unit but I am hopeful because the staff have been so understanding and professional. The unit is light and airy with plenty of space in the private room. I cannot give five stars because we are so new but hope that my expectations are met in the future.

Photos of Foothills Place

Services & Amenities of Foothills Place

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3900/month

• State Licenses: AL6357C

About Foothills Place

Foothills Place is an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Foothills Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Foothills Place