Cascades of Tucson

201 N Jessica Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85710

Promotion ends in 14 days!

Move in by 10/31/17 and receive a $250 monthly credit off your rent for the first year.

Reviews of Cascades of Tucson

October 10, 2014

By Randy14

The Cascades was clean, the rooms were large, and they had a private bath and a refrigerator, and it was staffed adequately. This was the only place that I visited where I felt comfortable putting my wife. It was excellent. The staff was very professional, well-trained. and caring; they treated her with kindness and understanding. I don't think I could have made a better choice. I don't know what their full range of activities was, but for the memory care unit, they had games, people coming in to entertain them, TVs, and all sorts of things. They would play balloon volleyball and things like that. I was very, very happy with the place. They were wonderful.

January 31, 2014

Cascades of Tucson was a very nice facility. It was very attractive. Their little apartments were beautiful and well laid out. Everything was in order. The staff who toured us around was very friendly. Their residents were friendly as well.

October 30, 2013

What I like the place is that each apartment has an outside patio. I looked for that when I was looking for a place initially. I have 2 bedrooms here with a living room and a kitchen. The food could be better though. They put fancy names on food that are not really fancy. They dwell too much on Mexican food. I think that this is something that they can improve on.

April 30, 2013

By Bonnie15

The staff at the Cascades were very friendly. We chose it for my mom because of the proximity to my house. They had an available handicapped accessible apartment which we chose for my mom. The meals were very delicious and tasty.

August 31, 2012

By dancingdell

I had a tough time convincing my friend to give up her home. She has been at Cascades of Tucson for 5 months now and loves it. In fact she is after me to sell her home so she won't have to go back. The care here is exceptional and they make the resident feel very safe as well as keeping them busy with activities.

May 29, 2012

By Bridget1

Upon visiting this assisted living facility, I was told it was a very clean and friendly place. When entering the home we were all welcomed by the staff and felt right at home. Not only is this an assisted living facility but it is also a retirement home atmosphere for the residents who do not need assistance. There are many daily activities for the residents so that they can feel engaged with their fellow resident friends. The dining was spectacular here and I would even eat there every day! They make sure that their residents are fully taken care of with anything they may need. You can't find that at every assisted living facility. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

September 27, 2011

By caregiver222

I have worked private duty for several different residents in the Cascades, and the atmosphere there can be described as tranquil and predictable. They offer nice variety on their menus, and the staff is proactive in calling the residents and asking them if they are alright. They allow pets, and encourage their residents to interact. One of the negatives is that their dining room is located in a separate area, accessible by going outside, down a covered walkway. That in itself is not bad, as it encourages the tenants to walk outside, but when it is cold, or rainy, well, you get the picture. They cater primarily to those that can get around by themselves, but they do have some residents that are limited in their mobility. Some of the activities I have seen include a pianist that visits weekly, and they also offer shopping and outings on their bus. The staff is always on their toes, and it would probably be nice if they hired a few more caregivers, just to keep an eye on the residents. Overall, though, the Cascades is a pretty nice place to live for the less-than independent crowd, and is in a good location.

Photos of Cascades of Tucson

Features of Cascades of Tucson

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic AL 1362C

About Cascades of Tucson

Cascades of Tucson is a highly recommended senior lifestyle community well known throughout Tucson as the place for seniors to flourish. With affordable living and care options, Cascades balances the needs you may have today with whatever the future may bring. Whether you’re living independently, having licensed and dedicated professionals help with daily tasks, or needing the safety and comfort of memory care, we surround you with comfort, style, social opportunities, fine dining and more.

Active Living:

If you're able to manage the activities of daily living without the need of support, this program is designed to enable you to live independently. You'll enjoy all the community amenities, services, and features, as well as the ability to choose from a variety of apartment home floor plans. Manage your days as you see fit and do as much or as little as you want.

Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living program is designed to offer the most up-to-date delivery of care focused on health, wellness, and supportive services. It includes ongoing coordination with your physician, medication management, hospice care coordination, physical and occupational therapy through home health, and much more — all delivered in a residential environment. You can rest assured that Cascades' staffing model exceeds the industry standard.

For those who need support with daily living activities, our portfolio of services is customized to you. Your needs are determined through an assessment conducted by the Health Services Director and your physician. The program is managed onsite by Registered Nurses who are assisted by LPNs and a staff of certified caregivers.

Memory Care:

Cascades Memory Care Neighborhood is a place where moments are meaningful; where respect and encouragement help people with Alzheimer's and other memory disorders make the most of each day. We've designed a safe, comfortable environment that encourages independence, affirms dignity and stimulates the mind while caring for the individual needs of each person.

Tapping into each resident's life history and experience is the cornerstone of our program. It is designed to create meaningful days of "new" experiences that are based on the resident's prior experiences. By tailoring activities that emphasize those familiar patterns and current preferences, each resident has the opportunity to move through their day with purpose. Our focus is on sensory-based activities that include exercise, art, music, gardening, current events and social gatherings.

Features and Amenities:

• Pool and spa: the pool is open in-season and spa is open year-round
  • Lobby lounge on each floor featuring comfortable seating for stimulating conversation
  • Beauty salon/barber: the place to pamper yourself!
  • Pet-friendly for Independent Living residents and a dedicated courtyard for four-legged friends visiting •Assisted Living and Memory Care residents
  • Media/computer center
  • Library/card room
  • Theater and entertainment room
  • Exercise room featuring scheduled classes and specially designed equipment
  • Snack and sundries shop
  • Lushly landscaped courtyards for walking, gathering and relaxation
  • Putting green
  • Laundries on each floor for your use, complimentary
  • Two dining rooms
  • Assigned covered parking area

No matter your lifestyle or life stage, you’ll find our rich variety of activities, serene grounds and superb dining make each day rejuvenating.

Map of Cascades of Tucson