Cascades of Tucson

201 NORTH JESSICA AVENUE, Tucson, AZ, 85710

Reviews of Cascades of Tucson

Bonnie15 April 30, 2013

The staff at the Cascades were very friendly. We chose it for my mom because of the proximity to my house. They had an available handicapped accessible apartment which we chose for my mom. The meals were very delicious and tasty.

dancingdell August 31, 2012

I had a tough time convincing my friend to give up her home. She has been at Cascades of Tucson for 5 months now and loves it. In fact she is after me to sell her home so she won't have to go back. The care here is exceptional and they make the resident feel very safe as well as keeping them busy with activities.

Bridget1 May 29, 2012

Upon visiting this assisted living facility, I was told it was a very clean and friendly place. When entering the home we were all welcomed by the staff and felt right at home. Not only is this an assisted living facility but it is also a retirement home atmosphere for the residents who do not need assistance. There are many daily activities for the residents so that they can feel engaged with their fellow resident friends. The dining was spectacular here and I would even eat there every day! They make sure that their residents are fully taken care of with anything they may need. You can't find that at every assisted living facility. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

caregiver222 September 27, 2011

I have worked private duty for several different residents in the Cascades, and the atmosphere there can be described as tranquil and predictable. They offer nice variety on their menus, and the staff is proactive in calling the residents and asking them if they are alright. They allow pets, and encourage their residents to interact. One of the negatives is that their dining room is located in a separate area, accessible by going outside, down a covered walkway. That in itself is not bad, as it encourages the tenants to walk outside, but when it is cold, or rainy, well, you get the picture. They cater primarily to those that can get around by themselves, but they do have some residents that are limited in their mobility. Some of the activities I have seen include a pianist that visits weekly, and they also offer shopping and outings on their bus. The staff is always on their toes, and it would probably be nice if they hired a few more caregivers, just to keep an eye on the residents. Overall, though, the Cascades is a pretty nice place to live for the less-than independent crowd, and is in a good location.

About Cascades of Tucson

Cascades of Tucson is an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cascades of Tucson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cascades of Tucson