NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Atria Campana Del Rio

At Atria Campana del Rio, you'll discover a welcoming senior community nestled in the bucolic foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains in Tucson. The area's Spanish-style architecture is reflected in the red-tile roofs and soft desert colors throughout each spacious apartment and townhome. There's also an entertainment lounge, a movie theater, chapel and two well-stocked libraries.

Atria Campana del Rio offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Memory Care - Life Guidance

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world.

Reviews of Atria Campana Del Rio

Posted by Lynn110479750 July 29, 2015
4.0

The visit at Atria was nice. The lady was very knowledgeable, the rooms were nice, and they were of good size. They had separate buildings that had walkways connecting them, but in some cases you had to actually go outside in the building and go to the other buildings for some activities. I am pretty sure each building had a dining area. They had linens, but it wasn’t like a really classy restaurant; it was more of a coffee shop. There were some people playing cards, and I believe they had a billiard room. I didn’t see a lot of people doing stuff, but again, it was around lunch time. There were some people waiting for transportation to go some place, it was nicely landscaped, and the common areas were furnished nicely.

Posted by Lindsey3 June 01, 2015

We like Atria Campana del Rio very much. It was very cheerful, and it had a nice, bright, and open feeling. The residents there seemed to be very happy, enjoying, and engaged. Croft -- the director who showed us around -- was incredibly helpful and very patient and answered tons of questions. It was very well-maintained, and it had a lot of light. I really liked the activities that they had, and everybody was very helpful and patient with us.

Posted by Anonymous103730050 March 31, 2015
4.0

Atria Campana Del Rio was very clean and very neat. The rooms were a little bit smaller than what we were really looking for. People seemed to be very friendly and the staff was very knowledgeable. I really liked the place.

Posted by Caring102356650 February 25, 2015
4.0

My mother knew somebody in Atria; that’s why we chose it. Cleanliness was fine; however, it charges too much. They have continued to raise their fees every year since she’s been there. The services remained the same, and the food is not as good since she moved there. They also have an enormous amount of theft. They have lots of activities for the residents. They have different evening activities you can go to around the community.

Posted by Robin39 November 29, 2014
4.0

I had mom at Atria Campana Del Rio. The main reason we had her in there was financial because it was the least expensive. The staff were fine. They do have a small pool and an exercise area. I think the facility needs some updating. The kitchen needs new cabinets, and I think it was time for them to spend some money for updates.

Posted by Caring96889950 October 31, 2014

Mom was in the assisted living at Atria Campana Del Rio for two weeks. I can't say anything bad about them; they were wonderful. They were the ones who told my brother that she really needed memory care. It's very near to shops, walking distance to churches. There is a public transportation right there and they also have a shuttle from Atria that takes them to the malls, movies, and other activities in town. They would have taken her to church and picked her up from church, but she didn’t want to "bother them." The facility is immaculate. The food is wonderful. It's like being in a 5-star hotel.

Posted by Gloria8036 June 30, 2014

Atria has been around for a number of years. It was clean, and it seemed to be nice. The rooms were small, but they were very efficient. They had a small kitchen and a bathroom. One efficiency room that I saw had a separate bedroom. I like the whole facility. I like the way it was set up. They had a library and a swimming pool. They had various activities like crafts, etc. They had a cafeteria, and they served two meals a day. We didn't taste the food, but they did give us banana bread, and that was good. The dining room was a beautiful and very nice area. The staff was very friendly and very nice. They were knowledgeable.

Posted by Donna6443 June 30, 2014

If my father-in-law had to go somewhere and I had to choose, I would choose Atria Campana Del Rio. It was close to us. The room we looked at was a two-bedroom unit. The room was nice. It had bathroom and a kitchen; however, it was on the second floor, which really didn't fly for my father-in-law. They had us at lunch, which was nice. The dining room was nice too. It was all central, like a big dining area in the center. It was very good. We had a lady who took us there, and she was very nice. The staff seemed nice, the little bit of time we were there. They had activities scheduled, but I don't know what they were.

Posted by Harvey6370 June 26, 2014
4.0

Atria was nice. I had lunch there, and I found the food very good. As we walked around, one lady resident said, "I wouldn't live any place else." I also watched a group playing bridge there, and I love to play bridge.

Posted by Caring86048750 June 19, 2014
4.0

We went to Atria Campana Del Rio. It's a pretty big facility, but it's beautiful and clean. I think it would be a lovely place to live. They were very thorough in explaining the things that they had. They were very helpful in laying out all the programs, and it depended on the level of care that the person was receiving. For each level of care, they had activities that were appropriate for them. They took them to the store, bank, and mall. There were lots of outings available. They offered church services, and they would even take them out to church if they wanted. They offered bingo, movies, and TV. I know that the independent living even had a pool.

They invited us to have a meal, and it was delicious. The menu had everything for everybody. It had a wide selection of meats, salads, vegetables, and desserts, so anybody who had a special diet could pick something out of that menu. My mother had a stroke, and she had difficulty in cutting her meat with her right hand. They offered to cut her meat for her, and they brought her meat already cut. So, if you specified that you needed something like that, they would fix it to suit your need. However, it wasn't quite what my father needed.

Posted by Caring87002850 June 17, 2014
3.0

Atria Campana Del Rio was very nice. They have assisted living, independent living, and for those who need it, Alzheimer's care. They have very nice facilities. It seemed very comfortable and very clean. They have a community room where they can watch TV or play cards. They also have a workout facility. They have a lobby, so people who want to visit with their family and friends can visit there. The rooms were beautiful. The one we saw had a balcony that looks out to the garden. Overall, it was a very beautiful and very lovely place. Food was great. The staff was wonderful and very gracious. The only thing we didn't care for was that it was very large. Also, they have a lot of extras that were very expensive, like if my mother needed assistance taking a shower, they charge $35 extra each time, so that was a lot.

Posted by Caring84555050 June 10, 2014

Atria is a bit downscaled from the other places I’ve seen. It was a better deal for your money. If price is a major factor, I would definitely say check out this place. The staff is very nice and very pleasant.

Posted by Caring81112950 April 26, 2014
4.0

My mother-in-law has been at the Atria for two months. She's happy. So far, there seems to be very good care. It was cost-effective from where she was. They have nice facility, amenities. The rooms are very nice, roomy, handicap-friendly. She has a nice view in her room. It's very elegant. The grounds are well-maintained. It’s nice and clean.

Posted by Caring74323750 January 30, 2014

Atria is in a very nice section of Tucson but it's not close to the hospital. It had plain decorating and the location is nice. Hopefully when I move in that they'll have the same chef because the chef was excellent, the food was excellent. I liked everything about it. The marketing person was very, very nice. What they show you is a 1-bedroom and it was a nice size. I liked the size for myself. They just show you the activity room, it looked like it was very satisfactory. They give you a copy of their month's activities and they seem to have a lot of activities. Every single day you have a choice between 6 and 8 different activities that you want to participate in. If someone ever asked me, I would recommend it.

Posted by Dorothy28 October 23, 2013

great food great help great rooms lots to do!, very warm & cozy NOT dreary as some!! The price is right!

Posted by Alice10 September 23, 2013

Atria Campana del Rio was beautiful. It was a great place. It had a landscape and the facility was clean. They gave us lunch and it was very tasty. The whole experience was good. However, we weren't able to put mom there because mom was not going to live much longer.

Posted by Chris26 August 10, 2013
3.0

My mom was at Atria Campana Del Rio. The facility was very big. The grounds were very nice. Every room was nice. It got a nice view but other than that, I didn't see any a lot of interaction with people there. They were not keeping enough staff to take care of the people that were there. They got a new director who just changed all kinds of stuff. My mother was really, really unhappy.

Posted by Antoinette1 August 01, 2013
4.0

It was clean and it had a really nice environment. I liked that it seemed like a hotel in a way. Everyone was so inviting. The residents I met all seemed to like it there.

Posted by Caring06081 June 19, 2013
4.0

Atria Campana Del Rio was really nice. My mom fell in love with it, but she couldn't afford it. The community was great. Everything was set up. It has really nice grounds and the rooms were nice. It felt more like an apartment living. The staff was friendly. The food was really good. They also have an exercise room, computer room, arts and crafts room, and a library.

Posted by GeckoGirl September 11, 2012
4.0

The staff was wonderful and caring (and VERY patient!). The facilities were clean, lots of fun activities for the residents and very professional.

Posted by TS May 03, 2012
4.0

We had a chance to tour the place, though my grandmom decided to stay where she is. The place in nice,clean, and safe. The people are fine, they welcomed us heartily. And yes, I will recommend the place to others as well.

Img 1881.jpg
Posted by Aremat July 28, 2011

My Caregiving business has 3 clients that we serve. I have come thru many days, different hours, weekends and have never been disappointed, in the service my clients recieve. Not only my clients are treated with dignity, but I am treated like family everyday.

Each department is different, and I don't know everyone, but staff always pass with a cheery smile and greet myself and my client (s).

There is always a list of activities and events, in the Activity department. I have gone on many events, even joined in one or more lunches. The prices are excellent and affordable, and you can ask Activity staff any questions about upcoming events.

One of my favorites are the ladies, that control the mighty Atria, the front Lobby Receptionists. That work hard, with no thank you! They do because it is their job. Thank you for doing this job, so well. "Thanks Tina, for that extra smile, and special touch".

This is my good experience with Campana Del Rio. I hope you have the chance to visit yourself. P.S.- Don't forget the Dining Room, the cleanliness and kindness of their hard workers, will impress you and your loved one. Thank you Chefs.

It is a good experience everyday, and I hope to be able to work with this Respected company for a long time. Atria also has the happiest Residents. Very friendly senior people.

Location of Atria Campana Del Rio

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, On-site dog park

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,940