Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Aslan's Home
This is a beautiful hacienda style private home with 10 residents. They are all private rooms. There are seven bathrooms and three tub rooms. The owner has been in business twenty three years.
The house is very clean and well furnished.
They provide housekeeping and laundry.
The food is home cooked by a chef and they give an alternative. The food is very good.
They have an in house doctor who comes in on call. All labs, pharmacy, and xrays come to the house. They do transport. They do all three levels of care but most residents are dementia patients.The owner is a nurse and all caregivers are certified. They have a hairdresser. Their reputation is very good in the community. The staff seems caring.
They have an outside patio and a courtyard with a tropical garden and fountain. There are walking paths and sitting areas.
They do a lot of activities in house as exercises and crafts plus outside entertainment, parties and bbqs. They do outings with the residents who are able.
This a very nice well run private facility.
Features of Aslan's Home
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7
Location of Aslan's Home
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities