Atria Park of Tucker

Overview of Ratings

3.3

June 12, 2013

By Cathy20

We chose Arbor Terrace of Tucker for my mom because of its location and the cost. The food is very good and the staff is very nice and friendly. They've already had a housewarming party to welcome us and make us feel welcome. We are impressed with their details as far as their care is concerned. They give us information on exactly what takes place at a given time. My mom seems to be happy since she moved in there. I've been there a couple of times when the shift changed and they haven't been aware of what's been going on during the previous shift every single time, so they probably need to improve on this.

September 23, 2012

By retiredcathtech

I found this facility to be clean, fresh smelling and brightly appointed. I never worried about her care since they always called me if she fell or there was a change in her medications. Her caregivers took care of the little things like hair and nails. Her laundry was always done on time and the group activities were available even if she did not take part of them. She particularly enjoyed the piano playing.

June 29, 2012

By tikiman49

It was absolutely fantastic. I think my favorite part of it is the fact that most (if not all) of the apartments had their own patio, with window gardens, etc. The facility itself is actually a group of three different facilities ranging from retirement communities to full-on assisted living. Because of that, different rooms had different amenities, but the common thread was that they were all akin to a small apartment. Church services are given weekly for various religions, going so far as to have priests and rabbi come onto property to deliver their service. Additionally, there are a TON of activities beyond the standard "bingo hour" that encourage a lot of social interaction and the like. Not only that, but visiting as a family member is fantastic because of the absolutely delicious Sunday brunch they have their, wow! Hair salon, small drugstore-type shop, and plenty of greenspace... there's nary a reason to leave!

December 02, 2011

By oliviacasper

When coming here everything was simple nothing too major going on. Most of the seniors were watching television or socializing with a few of the employees. I did notice a photographer there taking free family pictures for one pose of the seniors that had relatives visiting them.

September 06, 2011

By cecilia1

I visited here and observed a clean, neat, and professional living environment, It seemed to me that the staff really know what they are doing and care for the elderly. when i was there it was family fun day where the some of the staff helped the seniors and their family with different activities such as face painting, exercise, and taking family pictures.

Photos of Atria Park of Tucker

Features of Atria Park of Tucker

• State Licenses: PCH008271

About Atria Park of Tucker

With a beautiful setting beneath the Georgia pines, Atria Park of Tucker is the preferred supportive living community for older adults in DeKalb and Gwinnett counties. We are convenient to downtown Tucker, Main Street, Lucky Shoals Park and Stone Mountain.

Our compassionate staff provides discreet supportive living services 24 hours a day. We also offer Life Guidance® memory care for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. In addition to attentive care, our residents enjoy chef-prepared meals every day, access to scheduled transportation for appointments and errands - and a social calendar filled with more than 200 engaging events each month.

Whether chatting with friends during happy hour or joining neighbors for a group outing to a Gwinnett Braves game, the people who call us home share daily opportunities to enjoy a connected, well-rounded lifestyle. Visit today and see why so many seniors and their families choose Atria Park of Tucker.

Map of Atria Park of Tucker