The Fountains at Rivervue

One RiverVue Place, Tuckahoe, NY, 10707

Reviews of The Fountains at Rivervue

Gene9 January 31, 2014

We choose The Fountains for my mom because they seem nice and clean. When we visit it, the people that take us on a tour are nice. The management is positive and that is good. The staff seems very good, ethical, nice and hardworking. Mom is in a nice and spacious private room with a private bath. The food is good and it seems very healthy. However, if I want to eat with her, it costs $15 per meal. But we are happy that they have activities to keep her engage, busy and happy. They take them on trips and they have sing-a-long.

caring1263 May 29, 2013

The people at The Fountains at RiverVue are very nice. The place is very nice and clean. They are well kept. Any problem, you just report it and it's taken care of.

Sydney3 May 14, 2013

The Fountains at Rivervue was a very nice place. The rooms were cheery and the lunchroom was complete with linen. There was great involvement by the residents and there were full classes for them. The residents were mostly ambulatory and doing well, not just in wheelchairs and sitting. There was a men's group since there were many men, so it would be comfortable for my dad if he moved there. They just had a very good approach to the whole process of aging.

Jean 3 April 30, 2013

My mother is 95, and would be staying at The Fountains while I'm on vacation in July. I thought it was a good fit for my mother. They would bring her to church; that is very important. It's also near our home, so my brother would be nearby. The facility is beautiful. We saw their dining room. Everybody was eating having conversation, and they all look very happy. The young woman who showed me around was very professional and she answered my questions. I was very impressed with her.

Guinevere March 01, 2013

The Fountains at Rivervue was very nice. It's modern, very clean, and the people were very nice. I was once invited to an outdoor barbecue during summer. And once in a while, I still receive an invitation for lunch or dinner. It's not far from New York and not far from the train station. My children could take the train up and visit. The food was not extraordinary, but it was sufficient for me. I eat a very good appetite, but I like simple foods so it was all right for me.

muzzi September 27, 2012

pbuonocore July 31, 2012

The Fountains at RiverVue is an upscale retirement home located in a small suburb in Southern Westchester, NY. The facility is very clean and offers private rooms/apartments for its residents. They offer a wide variety of services including a very good restaurant style dining room, telephone, cable tv, internet service, laundry service and transportation services. There are also a number of exercise and fitness programs available throughout each week. Most of the healthcare professionals on staff during my visit were registered nurses or nurse practitioners but I was told that PA's and MDs are on the grounds often. The amenities provided by this facility are not cheap however. Costs can range from almost $5000 to over $10000 per month depending on the residents needs.

Judith1 September 30, 2011

Excellent place and exceptionable staff. My friend's grandmother spend the last part of her life there and I can say that she seem happy and peaceful. Although she needed help to walk, She enjoy some independence with staff help. Nurses and doctors were always at her disposal and the center offered many activities and stimulated her mentally and physically.

pj726 July 26, 2011

After having homecare for my Mom, we decided to put her in an assisted living facility. At home she was just sitting in a chair with an aide. She had no quality of life. The Fountains at Rivervue was conveniently located and provided a means of socialization for my Mom. There she made friends and was able to have a little independence with the help of the staff. She had her own studio apartment...just enough for her. They provided 3 meals and snacks. She played bingo everyday and participated in the many acitivities they provided. There was also entertainment. Best of all, their was a nurse and doctor on staff to provide her with her medication. We were very pleased and comfortable knowing she was always cared for. We never had any regrets or guilt about putting her there and she loved it!

From The Fountains at Rivervue

The Fountains at RiverVue is a rental retirement community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care on an idyllic campus in Tuckahoe NY, where the ease of Westchester County lifestyle blends with metropolitan living. Choose from several bright and spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style, with optional wine service. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Fountains at RiverVue offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

The Fountains at Rivervue Amentities

• Beautiful dining room
  • Private dining room for entertaining
  • Lounges for socializing
  • Computer Center
  • Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
  • Terrace
  • Private landscaped courtyard
  • Numerous paths and nature trails

The Fountains at Rivervue Services

• Three delicious meals served restaurant-style (Our menu accommodates most tastes and preferences)
  • Snacks available 24 hours a day
  • Daily bed-making and trash removal
  • Weekly housekeeping of your apartment
  • Weekly towel and linen service
  • 24 hour staffing
  • Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational and spiritual programs
  • All utilities, including local telephone service and basic cable TV
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Move-in coordination service
  • Personal laundry service
  • Fitness programs, including regularly scheduled exercise classes and walking groups
  • Preventative health screenings
  • Medical lectures
  • Communication with primary physician and other health care professionals
  • Complete apartment maintenance
  • Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services

Location of The Fountains at Rivervue