NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Farmington Square - Tualatin

Farmington Square - Tualatin
64px
Posted by Jan McNeilan April 27, 2015

I know there is no place like home, but when a loved one requires more than you can provide at home, I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. When you first have a loved one away from home it is an adjustment for both you and your family member. Seeing others with severe dementia can be very intimidating, but give them a chance, they are still in there and have a lot of lessons to teach us as caregivers. I am now able to have my husband at home, but he was in the Alpine memory care unit for 4 months. He received excellent care, the meals were amazing and he was treated with such dignity. There are many choices for residential care, but I cannot imagine anything better. The environment is clean and inviting, many activities are provided and each family is encouraged to participate. Many of the staff have been there a long time, which says to me that they are appreciated and love what they do for the people we love. Everyone from the administrative staff to housekeeping is friendly and kind and all listen to any concerns you may have. Sadly health care is expensive, but I consider Farmington Square a bargain for the quality of care and caring you will receive. I am happy that my husband is at home, but I miss the staff and residents and their families I got to know so well. There are always concerns in a community living environment, but when the time comes again when we need residential care.....Our first choice will be Farmington Square. (I have posted this review everywhere I can think of as I feel caring families should know about our experience)

Farmington Square - Tualatin
64px
Posted by Caring72796850 November 20, 2013
4.0

My mom is in Farmington Square. The staff is absolutely terrific. They have different buildings for each stage of dementia and Alzheimer's. In the building where the people don't have much dementia, the rooms are very spacious. As the need increases, they become smaller and smaller. Farmington Square is most convenient for me and suits my parent's needs the best.

Location of Farmington Square - Tualatin

Features of Farmington Square - Tualatin

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: Small Pets