Farmington Square - Tualatin

17950 SW 115th Avenue, Tualatin, OR, 97062

Reviews of Farmington Square - Tualatin

J. Kane November 12, 2015

I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. They are caring, supportive, communicate concerns well and promptly with family members, serve tasty, nutritious food, keep the facility and grounds clean and neat, give prescription medications meticulously; housekeeping and laundry services are first rate. Transitioning our loved one with dementia from his home to memory care was very difficult for us emotionally, but the staff provided support and care not only to the new resident, but also to us, the family. We have visited unannounced at all hours and always find caring, intelligent, dedicated staff and well-cared-for residents. We visited other facilities before choosing this one, and one of the primary reasons for our choice was the quality of the staff, and their ability to hire, train, and utilize people who care, are gentle, and capable of dealing with the broad spectrum of emotions and behaviors of residents with dementia and their families. We are comfortable knowing that our loved one is well, happy, provided with activities, supervised 24/7, and we don't have to worry about his care.

Jan McNeilan April 27, 2015

I know there is no place like home, but when a loved one requires more than you can provide at home, I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. When you first have a loved one away from home it is an adjustment for both you and your family member. Seeing others with severe dementia can be very intimidating, but give them a chance, they are still in there and have a lot of lessons to teach us as caregivers. I am now able to have my husband at home, but he was in the Alpine memory care unit for 4 months. He received excellent care, the meals were amazing and he was treated with such dignity. There are many choices for residential care, but I cannot imagine anything better. The environment is clean and inviting, many activities are provided and each family is encouraged to participate. Many of the staff have been there a long time, which says to me that they are appreciated and love what they do for the people we love. Everyone from the administrative staff to housekeeping is friendly and kind and all listen to any concerns you may have. Sadly health care is expensive, but I consider Farmington Square a bargain for the quality of care and caring you will receive. I am happy that my husband is at home, but I miss the staff and residents and their families I got to know so well. There are always concerns in a community living environment, but when the time comes again when we need residential care.....Our first choice will be Farmington Square. (I have posted this review everywhere I can think of as I feel caring families should know about our experience)

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with Farmington Square. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Caring72796850 November 20, 2013

My mom is in Farmington Square. The staff is absolutely terrific. They have different buildings for each stage of dementia and Alzheimer's. In the building where the people don't have much dementia, the rooms are very spacious. As the need increases, they become smaller and smaller. Farmington Square is most convenient for me and suits my parent's needs the best.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

From Farmington Square - Tualatin

Tualatin Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care community provides a full range of exceptional senior living options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Every day at Farmington Square we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you’ll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Very homelike environment set among a beautiful park-like setting with three single level building housing three different care levels. Three separate activity calendars featuring three levels of cognitive ability. Uniquely we offer Transitions, which is a higher functioning Memory Care. Our community's physical design promotes a high level of Resident engagement.

Features of Farmington Square - Tualatin