Spring Meadows Trumbull

6949 Main Street, Trumbull, CT, 06611

Reviews of Spring Meadows Trumbull

July 11, 2012

By solanoris

For the first Saturday of every month, my church youth organization and I would visit Spring Meadows to entertain the residents. The facility always appeared to be clean, beautifully designed, and well-furnished. The flowers, sprawling staircases, and chandeliers made the facility a beauty. The staff was always kind and helpful. The dining staff would always bring delicious, baked cookies and beverages for us. The residents were always respectful, and encouraging. The staff also helped introduce each resident to one volunteer. This made it easier for everyone to become well acquainted. On another occasion, I received the opportunity to volunteer for Spring Meadows. When I visited the facility to complete an application, the front desk receptionist was courteous and helpful. She immediately handed me an application, answered any questions I had, and even offered to give me a tour of the facility. Although I received a call to volunteer, school and other priorities made it impossible to do so. In the near future, when I have more free time, I plan to volunteer.

March 16, 2012

By babisson

When my aunt's illness became too intense for her to remain at home, she was moved into their assisted living area. She was resistant to the idea, but after about two weeks there, she was extremely happy. I visited her this past month and she was very pleased with the location and their amenities. She was happy with how they served dinner in a family restaurant environment and was very engaged in the activities they offer. Her condition leaves her out of breath with any sort of physical activity, but she enjoys the group discussion on current events as well as the game days designed to stimulate conversation. As far as care goes, she is very particular and I expected complaints, but heard none. She states the staff respects her privacy but at the same time is responsive to her needs. Knowing how selective she is, I'm willing to give them my highest endorsement.

Photos of Spring Meadows Trumbull

Services & Amenities of Spring Meadows Trumbull

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Pharma

About Spring Meadows Trumbull

Discover a community truly in bloom at Spring Meadows Trumbull, where residents spend their days in a warm and friendly environment. Our community offers privacy and the freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle, where our residents take advantage of thoughtful services that make living easier and enjoyable, including weekly cooking classes, Bocce tournaments, housekeeping services and horse racing night. Our 24-hour staff ensures comfort and supports Independent Living and Assisted Living in Trumbull, CT. With seven floor plans to choose from, our residents are sure to find the right home that fits their lifestyles – from our comfortable studios to our spacious two-bedroom, two-bath apartment homes that include full kitchens and washers and dryers. When our residents don’t feel like preparing meals themselves, our Assisted Living community in Trumbull also features meal plans and restaurant-style dining as well as Sunday brunch and special daily dinner menus with choices of four entrees, homemade soups and delicious desserts. Even more options for meals, as well as shopping and entertainment, are available off-site, which can be accessed thanks to our convenient transportation services. We offer residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs.

Map of Spring Meadows Trumbull