Brookdale Troy Troy, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.7

June 21, 2012

By satc

Spacious, home like atmosphere; staff very hospitable; my mother would choose this facility when she is ready to move to assisted care.

September 29, 2011

By LauraLee1

I feel that the staff went up and above in helping my friend get adjusted. They would always be there for her when she needed them - without question. To be honest she was probably not always easy to deal with but they always treated her with respect. When I would visit I would always take notice of how happy the residents were. The dining facilities were very inviting. The chairs were better than what most people had in their homes. The facilities were very clean and tidy in all the common areas. The grounds were very well kept. I never noticed a mess of any kind which was very important to me because my friend had to, at times, use a walker. I knew she was safe at this facility which allowed me to have peace of mind in knowing she was safe and cared for. They also allowed her to have her puppy with her which I also thought was very accommodating.

Photos of Brookdale Troy

Features of Brookdale Troy

• Features Extra: Library, 24 Hr Secured Buildings

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Licensed by the Ohio Dept of Health

About Brookdale Troy

Brookdale Troy provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Troy