Sunrise of Troy

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Sunrise of Troy

Average Rating:

Jennifer23 August 13, 2013

I like Sunrise, they're excellent but it was way too pricey, we couldn't afford it. You walk in and they really have all kinds of stuff. My mom was not needing as much assistance as most of the people at Sunrise. More people were in wheelchairs, walkers and more needy.

blairbr June 30, 2012

I felt the staff there was very professional and treated the residents with respect. In my opinion, they made significant efforts to put on events for the residents like bingo, movie nights, visits from local high school students, etc. I remember the nurses that cared for my grandfather came to his funeral and viewing and were very upset when he passed away. They were always kind to him even though he could be very grumpy and rude at times.

From Sunrise of Troy

Located just minutes from I-75 and Somerset Collection, Sunrise of Troy is set amidst gracious grounds in a convenient location near local restaurants, theaters and shopping centers. We pride ourselves in our planned activities and overall social atmosphere of our home.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Troy

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours