Sunrise of Troy

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Sunrise of Troy

Average Rating:

Gayle8 July 19, 2014

Sunrise is smaller than some of the ones we looked at. The room that they had available was the right size and location for my mom. It had a bathroom and kitchenette, it's new and totally clean. The dining room is wonderful, and set up like a restaurant. The food is great, and they have good choices. The staff is compassionate and wonderful.

Caring-2219 March 31, 2014

Sunrise was very nice. Everybody was very friendly. I didn't go in the room, I just went by the door, but they look fine and plain to me. They told me that they had activities, but I don't know what they are. If I could afford it, it would be very nice to live there.

Thank you for your review. Just so you know, you can always visit the community's website at www.sunrisetroy.com and click on the Activities tab where we post a real-time calendar of the communities daily activities. Thank you!

Caring72308550 October 24, 2013

Sunrise of Troy looked great. This place was clean. The staff seemed really nice and attentive. It was fine and everything but my mom and stepdad were looking for a two-bedroom place. They only have one-bedrooms. They don't have two-bedrooms there.

Jennifer23 August 13, 2013

I like Sunrise, they're excellent but it was way too pricey, we couldn't afford it. You walk in and they really have all kinds of stuff. My mom was not needing as much assistance as most of the people at Sunrise. More people were in wheelchairs, walkers and more needy.

blairbr June 30, 2012

I felt the staff there was very professional and treated the residents with respect. In my opinion, they made significant efforts to put on events for the residents like bingo, movie nights, visits from local high school students, etc. I remember the nurses that cared for my grandfather came to his funeral and viewing and were very upset when he passed away. They were always kind to him even though he could be very grumpy and rude at times.

From Sunrise of Troy

Located just minutes from I-75 and Somerset Collection, Sunrise of Troy is set amidst gracious grounds in a convenient location near local restaurants, theaters and shopping centers. We pride ourselves in our planned activities and overall social atmosphere of our home.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Troy

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours