Brookdale Troy Assisted Living

4850 Northfield Parkway, Troy, MI, 48098

Reviews of Brookdale Troy | Assisted Living

March 09, 2016

I am impressed with Brookdale Troy because it’s a smaller facility, so I think Mom would get more attention there. They check on residents every three hours, they said. Their pricing includes everything the residents need.

September 29, 2015

By Karen108775550

My dad is at Brookdale Troy. Everything is great; everything is very good there. They're really good. I'm impressed with the friendliness of the staff. Brookdale Troy is a great place and it is good for my dad. Overall, my dad is happy there, we're all happy that he's there, and it is working out very good.

September 07, 2015

It's been a couple of months since my mother-in-law has been at Brookdale Troy. Her room is clean, neat, and sufficient for her needs. I notice that they do have gatherings where they sing and are entertained by others.

June 14, 2015

By Carol108155750

The Brookdale one (Wynwood of Troy), I was not impressed with at all. I didn't get a chance to speak to any of the staff when I visited there, but that was on a weekend, and their salesperson was the only person I spoke with. The facility wasn't very clean, and it smelled, so I wasn't impressed with this one at all.

We apologize that your tour of Wynwood of Troy did not meet all of your expectations. Please be assured our staff is continuously committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident and we will review and share your feedback with our management team.

March 11, 2015

Wynwood of Troy was beautiful. They had entertainment and a good menu, and it’s all carpeted and looked like someone’s house. The people were friendly, but it’s just was very expensive; I don’t know if the average person could afford that. The care looked good, and the people looked happy. It’s clean, there is no smell, and everybody is nice. The food looks like a restaurant.

May 13, 2014

By Chris E

My father was in the Troy facility. Fantastic place - I can not say more about the ALL of the staff and managment who were truely caring. They worked with hospice seamlessly - reasonably priced

October 24, 2013

I like Wynwood of Troy. It was a clean facility. The staff members that I ran into were really friendly. Unfortunately, they don't have any two-bedrooms which my mom wanted.

August 11, 2013

By Jennifer23

Wynwood is a beautiful, very well maintained and very clean facility. They are very good to my mom and they're very nice people. I'm very happy with them. Mom's not crazy with the food but I tried it and I thought it was good. They could improve on their entrance, they did a renovation but I couldn't understand their entrance and that needs help.

August 21, 2012

By Dale Weld

Wynwood of Troy is a nice establishment for those in need of assisted living. I found the lodgings to be very hospitable. I've actually lived in expensive apartments that weren't nearly as clean. It brings me peace of mind to think that the staff here really understands that this could be the final years of its residents, and it is important to offer them the best care. I think that care happens on a daily basis at this facility. I thought that the overall vibe of the residents was positive and I didn't hear any complaints or sense any unrest during my visit. I was there to see a great uncle of mine and he had just recently moved in. So far, he is enjoying his stay and most, if not all, of his nerves are from making a move into a new situation. It has little to do with Wynwood, in fact, they have helped him in many ways and he is starting to feel much better.

April 19, 2012

By Reggio

The staff was very helpful. Visiting was easy and my loved one was taken care of very well. I was concerned going into this experience that my loved one would be neglecting and unstimulated when my family was not able to visit. This was not the case and our close proximity to the center made transportation easy. Meals were prepared well and I would enjoy eating them myself. They complied well with my loved one's medical needs as well and the cots were reasonable.

November 04, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Wynwood of Troy in Troy, MI is a very nice facility. This is an assisted living facility. When you step inside, it is apparent that the building is well cared for and it gives a "home like" feel. The top thing that stands out to me about this facility is the staff members. They are very helpful and so nice to the residents. It was always easy to find someone if assistance was needed. There is a full social activity schedule for the residents. I also had the chance to eat in the dining rooms. The food was very tasty. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a four (they were smaller), the staff a five and the quality of care a five. Overall, I'd give Wynwood a rating of 5 stars because the upkeep in both common areas and resident's rooms is wonderful, the food is good, there are always activities and the staff is great.

September 30, 2011

By max21

My fiance's aunt stayed at this facility in 2008 for close to a year. Although I did not visit her at this time, because I had not met her yet, family members said she was really taken care of well. The one time that I had visited, in a transition of bringing her home, the staff was very caring and helped with the entire process. They shared pictures and stories of the time they had spent with her, as well as heartfelt tears of her departure. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of excellent care. The respect and kindness that they showed to her went above and beyond the families expectations, and they were thoroughly pleased with the immaculate staff, facility and overall treatment of their residents. The nurse's and nurse aids loved her so much, and had so much compassion for what they did, it was truly unbelievable. I thank them all for their wonderful contribution to her life!

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

I visited several assisted living facilities in the Metro area. Wynwood of Troy is one of the best. I've spoken to a dozen residents about their experience with Wynwood, and all said they were pleased with the facility. Great housekeeping services and affordable rates. One particular resident at remarkable 91 years old, has told me she's been crunching down on their offered popcorn from a cart in the living area for the past decade! The outside area is very nice and is provided a lot of shade, perfect for those dog days of summer. I was impressed with the social activity here. The people were great, too.

Photos of Brookdale Troy

• Russian

• Licenses: Home for the aged
  • State Licenses: AH630236943

About Brookdale Troy

Brookdale Troy provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Troy