Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

9715 East Cherry Bend Road, Traverse City, MI, 49684

Reviews of Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

David52 September 30, 2012

I visited this luxurious senior facility about a year ago when I was looking with my family for a place to put my mother when she was no longer able to carry out all of her daily activities. This is a great facility because it offers many different options for living situations. If you or your family member can still handle most or all of their activities, then they can be placed in senior apartments which offer little help from the staff. If they are a little worse off, then they will best be placed in the assisted living facility which is what we chose for the best option for my mother.She has loved it there. She says that she has so many great friends that she has met and is never bored. There are many activities that are offered there for her to enjoy such as: knitting, bingo, karaoke, and many other options. They are also open to ideas that any of the visitors or the residents may have about what else should be offered.My mother also says that the staff is very caring and genuinely cares about the well being of the residents and not just about getting paid. They ask about how the day is going for the resident and are there if they just want to talk to someone. I feel very comfortable and confident with my mother being at Orchard Creek because I know that the staff is very capable of taking care of my mother and that she is getting the best care possible.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility is an assisted living facility in Traverse City, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility