Reviews of StoneCrest of Town and Country
No Reviews Yet!
About StoneCrest of Town and Country
Individual choice and personal preferences are paramount! Our individually tailored programs provide the stability and safety needed for the independence our residents desire. We strive to enhance your experience with special attention to customizing our support around your lifestyle.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- 86 beautifully finished apartments, featuring 60 assisted living and 26-memory care units
- Studio, one and two-bedroom floor plans
- Award-winning restaurant-style “Dining by Design” including three chef-prepared meals daily and an abundance of delicious snacks available, as well as our featured Bistro and Coffee Bar.
- Vibrant Life™ schedule featuring social, educational, cultural and recreational programs and events tailored to meet our residents’ interests and needs
- Easy access to local hospitals and other health care, close to shopping and dining
- Complimentary lo cal scheduled transportation - Let us handle the traffic while you enjoy the ride!
- Professional health care staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist as needed
- Wellness Center and Fitness Club featuring on-site programming and therapy services
- Salon and Spa services available on-site
Photos of StoneCrest of Town and Country
Services & Amenities of StoneCrest of Town and Country
- Minimum Rate: $4825/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $6400/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed