Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC

June 23, 2012

By jokmiller1

The Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC is a small, yet cozy establishment that provides its residents with the opportunity to live a free lifestyle, however with assistance as needed. There is many individuals at this place, which provides a nice environment. The staff was pleasant and friendly - however I found that problems with the halls and things outside of the rooms took some time to be noticed and cleaned efficiently. Mainly, I was concerned with the fact that in some sitting rooms there was dust on some of the small tables. They were cleaned up quickly but staff should be able to respond to small details like that quicker. Rooms are decent and the location cannot be complained about. Staff is on hand immediately for issues. Overall, I felt like this place was a good choice, but I am still in the process of scouting out other locations close to my desired destination.

June 16, 2012

By lhcat

The staff seemed very kind, and I am considering using their services for my mother. My mother seemed to really like this facility. They also had a lot of activities planned.

Photos of Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC

Services & Amenities of Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC

• Pharma

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• State Licenses: 198204079

About Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC

Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC is an assisted living facility in Torrance, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Spring Senior Assisted Living, LLC