The Highlands at Topsham

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Highlands at Topsham

June 13, 2011

By SpiceTriz

Friend or relative of resident

I have a family member in this facility, and it's always a pleasure to visit them - I wish my apartment was as nice and spacious as theirs! The staff is very friendly, and have gone above and beyond on several occasions (bringing meals to the room, when my relative is not up for going to the dining room, remembering personal preferences in food and activities, bringing in treats for special occasions, taking time to listen to stories, etc.). I'm always impressed by the number of activities available, and even the meals seem to be above-average. The only issue we've had has been the communication between shifts - sometimes we'll give a staff member a heads-up about a medication change, or meal preference or something, and that message won't always get passed on to the staff on the next shift. But they're good sports about getting pestered with the same message multiple times. I think every place has its ups and downs, but I'm very happy that we made the choice to go with The Highlands.

About The Highlands at Topsham

The Highlands at Topsham is an assisted living facility in Topsham, ME that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Highlands at Topsham for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Highlands at Topsham