Lexington Park Assisted Living

1021 SW Fleming Court, Topeka, KS, 66604

Reviews of Lexington Park Assisted Living

Roberts1980 July 20, 2011

When I arrived at Lexington Park for my appointment, my impression of the atmosphere and staff was not overwhelmingly good. I introduced myself to the woman in the front office and she seemed very reluctant to help me or give me a tour. Eventually, the woman I had spoken with on the phone arrived and clarified things, but I was handed off to a CMA who seemed less than thrilled about dragging me around the facility. She was very nice and did her best to answer my questions, but I did not feel this was part of her usual duties. In addition, just after arriving, I was asked to wait nearly ten minutes because a resident needed the CMA's assistance and there was no one else to help.

The physical facility is impeccably decorated and appointed in a classic, southern plantation style. The elegant dining room and large formal living room (with piano) look out over an equally lovely fishing pond surrounded by weeping willows. My guide said residents frequently garden on the back patio, fish in the pond, or have a barbecue out there.

Like many others, this facility offers a wide range of luxury amenities, such as a beauty shop, full activity calendar, Wii games and other things. However, I left with the impression that there could be greater focus on the residents as individuals and their personal interests and needs.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Lexington Park Assisted Living

Lexington Park Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Topeka, KS that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lexington Park Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lexington Park Assisted Living