The Haven at Manchester

3.4

November 02, 2012

By rlpalmerini

Other

My Father-in-law is a resident of this facility. up until Hurricane Sandy I had no reason to complain or praise the service we are paying for. but he was evacuated when the Haven lost power due to Sandy. I guess he was lucky because Hven staff called my wife to come pick him up, the other residents are on cot in a nursing home somewhere. I cannot believe a business like this does not have a backup generator. I also cannot believe how rude and defensive the staff got when my wife and I asked them about it. Instead of listening to us the staff first lied about even having a generator, then that it was down for repairs, then we were told it was not big enough. If i could give a negative review I would. I am also actively looking for another facility to place my father-in-law in. I can tolerate mediocre care, but not being lied to.

About The Haven at Manchester

The Haven at Manchester is an assisted living facility in Toms River, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Haven at Manchester for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Haven at Manchester