Brandywine Living at Toms River

1587 Old Freehold Rd, Toms River, NJ, 08755

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Toms River

LovelyLady0000046 October 21, 2013

My mom was in Brandy Wine Senior Living at Toms River before she passed on. She really liked the facility and she was happy there. The rooms were very nice and the staff was excellent. She needed physical therapy and they took care of that. It was not a gigantic place, so it's a smaller facility and there weren't hundreds of people there. The food was good. My brother and I were very satisfied with them.

Caring73081250 October 13, 2013

I visited Brandy Wine at Tom's River. They're very nice and very good. Some of the rooms there were quite small, in fact, too small for my parents. However, everybody there was very nice.

Frank11 June 19, 2013

Brandywine seemed nice. I was consumed because it appeared to have less people, less activities. Their staff is very good and the rooms are new.

jmc987 April 03, 2012

I choose Brandy Wine Senior Living for my step mother because it is very close to my house. The facility is very clean the staff is friendly and helpful. There is a courtyard in back where the residents can walk and there is front porch with a over hang where can sit and rock and play cards.

About Brandywine Living at Toms River

Brandywine Living at Toms River is an assisted living facility in Toms River, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Toms River for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Toms River