Tomball Retirement Center

13415 Medical Complex Dr, Tomball, TX, 77375

Reviews of Tomball Retirement Center

June 10, 2016

By DM127573

Tomball Retirement was nice, and I was pleased with all of it. The staff was polite and friendly. I was impressed by the facility. They had plenty of things to do, and the dining area was very nice.

May 11, 2016

By BettyCQKTF

We're living in Tomball Retirement Center and really like it here. We're in a comfortable two-bedroom apartment. We moved here from out of state. Our daughter led us to this place.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I know moving away out of state to a new place can be stressful. We are here to help you anyway we can. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with! We love our facility and take pride in caring for our residents! Thank you for choosing us!

December 19, 2015

By KB5

Older facility but very homey and my Mom liked it, which is the most important. Price wise is within budget. Residents were out and about, talking to each other. Liked the staff very much. Hospital/Doctors are right across the street. They also have assisted living, which was important because Dad has dementia/alzheimers so at some point if he has to go the AL side they can still stay in the same place.

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to our facility. We take pride in caring for our residents and your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Happy Holiday for Tomball Retirement Center!

August 31, 2015

My brother-in-law ended up at Tomball Retirement Center. He's got a two-room; he's got a bedroom and a sitting room with a small kitchen, and it is actually one of the bigger ones that we saw. It is a little older than some of the other ones, but because of the size and the locality, it was great for us because his doctors are all right there. They do Bingo, and they take them out for ice-cream once in a while. If they request to go somewhere special, they will take them once a week. They take them to some senior thing to play cards and stuff like every other week or something, and they take them to Wal-mart or to AGB once a week; they have lots of activities for them. They have like cookie brunches, and their food is really good; it is exceptional. He has gained 12 lbs. in less than a month. They are extremely courteous and friendly, and that was one of the things that concerns me with him getting used to the place. They go out of their way to introduce him to other people and just make him feel welcome, and he loves it already. They do have church services in the facility. They have a little chapel, and the preacher comes every Sunday; it is in the afternoon that he comes to the chapel. The place is older, but it is homey.

July 06, 2015

By pdarts

Price-wise, Tomball Retirement Center was the best we found. They had bingo, card games, movie night, people that come in and sing for them, karaoke, and outings. They go to Walmart and out to eat once a month. I was very pleased with the rooms. Their prices are probably one of the cheapest, but the biggest that we found, and for the same price, he is getting a one-bedroom with a living room, his own shut door bedroom, a bathroom, and that kind of stuff. So far, the staff has been very nice and very helpful, and they showed us around. We had to go back to look at the room, and they let us stand and see where he needed to put his bed, living room furniture, and stuff like that. They didn't act like it was a bother or anything. It was clean, I saw them actually doing things with the residents, and the residents seemed fairly happy.

June 13, 2015

By Tomball Retirement Center

Tomball Retirement Center has been home to my mom now for about a year and a half. I am very please with this facility. My brother and I looked at many different facilities. Some even newer but Tomball Retirement had the homiest feeling, the most activities, and director and other workers were so nice and friendly. They had one of the biggest varieties of levels of rooms. My mom lives in independent care in a 1 bedroom/1bath. She was able to take a good variety of her furniture with her which helped in her transition. I know at some point mom will probably need some help and will need to move to the assisted living part of the facility. Tomball Retirement gives me peace of mind knowing that my mom is in a safe place and cared about.

October 30, 2013

By John73469550

We have a place for my aunt. She hasn't moved in yet. It's an older place but it's nice. She will be having a large efficiency. The units are smaller. I visited a lot of facilities and this one was the best as far as price range. I also liked the setup, the price and the convenience of it. We also ate there and the food was good. The servings were smaller than I normally like but it was good.

August 10, 2013

By Peggy17

I choose Tomball Retirement Center for my mom because the price is really good and it is fairly convenient from my house. I also like the feel of the place. It is very homey. It has an on-sight chapel. The size of her room and the amenities are probably the nicest that I saw in any of the places that I looked at. I really liked the director of the nurses, she is an awesome woman and is really helpful and I'm sad that she's no longer there. I like the staff that works there and they have things for people to do.

Photos of Tomball Retirement Center

• Frost Free Refrigerator & Electric Range
  • All Utilities Except for Telephone
  • Cable TV Hookup
  • Once a Week Maid Service
  • Access to Free Washers & Dryers (Laundry Service Also Available)
  • Non-Slip Bathtubs and Assist Bars in all Bathrooms
  • 24 Hours Emergency Call System, Security Staff and Emergency Assistance
  • Sprinkler System and Smoke Detectors in Every Apartment
  • Emergency Generators and Lighting System
  • Well-Lighted Parking Lot Around the Perimeter of the Building
  • Common Areas Provided with Easy Access toPost Office Boxes, Dining Rooms, Patios, Living Areas, Library, Chapel, Arts & Crafts, Game Room, Beauty Salon, and Management Offices
  • Transportation to Local Doctors, Medical Facilities, Grocery Store and More; Maintenance of Grounds and Facility.

The staff at Tomball Retirement Center has a vision. That vision is to provide the highest quality

Map of Tomball Retirement Center