Heritage Tomball

1221 Graham Dr, Tomball, TX, 77375

Reviews of Heritage Tomball

Caring110248850 August 11, 2015

We chose The Heritage Tomball for my mother, and the care is going great. They are all very friendly and willing to help, and I don't have any complaints. I've looked at the little activity book; they always have bingo and exercise class like sitercise and chair yoga, and they have a painting class and crafty type class. They bring in different things every now and then; people come in and sing and do a little show for them. They'll take them to Wal-Mart or AGB. My only complaint has been the billing process. We've had a lot of problems with that part of it.

Caring103665750 March 15, 2015

I was looking a place for a friend and visited The Heritage. It was a nice place, and the people were very helpful. They have contacted me several times just to see if I was still interested, and they answered all my questions. It was really fine.

Betty96383350 December 30, 2014

I didn't like The Heritage Tomball. It had a funny smell to it. I had a special meeting for caregivers there. I had called to RSVP and got all the way up there but they had cancelled. They had my file right in front of the telephone when I walked in and they said, "I'm sorry, we didn't get the chance to call you and say it's been cancelled." Their rooms were okay but they had a funny smell and that was the first thing that turned me off.

We sincerely regret your first impression was not a positive one. We strive to be the best and your feedback helps us achieve this. Please give us the opportunity to an impression that is consistent with our excellence. Please contact Shannon Reny at sreny@sagora.com or Colin Marshall at cmarshall@sagora.com.

Caring96536650 October 16, 2014

I really liked the Heritage because every employee that walked by introduced themselves and spoke to you, and every client seemed really happy. I didn’t taste the meal, but I saw what they were serving and it looked wonderful. The dining area was very pretty, the way they set it out with tablecloths and everything. The rooms were really big and spacious. They have a lot of activities and they bring in a lot of outside people, and the activities were really good.

LovelyLady321654987 September 17, 2014

I visited The Heritage. The facility is pretty nice. I’m looking at the cost as well, and the cost is pretty high. At The Heritage its semi-private; the rooms were OK. It’s pretty spacious. It’s nice and clean. The people seemed friendly.

Gary31 March 27, 2014

I had a brief visit at The Heritage Tomball, and it seemed like it was a nice place. The staff seemed friendly. The rooms were fine and had different sizes. Some of the rooms were small, but they were adequate. I was very impressed with it. There were some activities going on, but I cannot recall what they were. I didn't see a lot of folks, but the ones I saw seemed like they were happy and content.

Jane38 September 26, 2013

My husband is at The Heritage Tomball and what I like about this facility is that it is closer to me and it's close to the hospital. Before they were having problems with the food, but now they changed their chef.

William13 August 01, 2013

My sister-in-law was there so I had the chance to visit the place and the facility did not appeal to me at all. The staff are okay.

The Heritage Tomball redefines the retirement experience. From independent living, enhanced assisted living care program, Care Complete, as well as our memory care, every need is addressed with compassion. We strive to promote a happy lifestyle, through friends, fellowship and a safe place to live. Our residents are able to enjoy their days laughing, and sharing time with peers in social, spiritual, purposeful and recreational activities. Our residents & their family members, also find comfort in the added security our community has to offer. Most importantly, our residents still feel right at home with their personal belongings surrounding them.

We recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this as our primary focus being resident care, we offer each resident a personalized plan of care to individualize their needs and day.

Our Memory Care program is dedicated to exceeding the highest standards in service and care for our residents. Our foundation of Resident First is fundamental in planning a day that is unique yet meaningful to our memory impaired residents. Most often, a resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including personal care. At The Heritage Tomball we offer the unique combination of a residential setting coupled with specialized care, to be a partner in this sometimes difficult journey with our residents and their family members.

At our community and within our company, Sagora Senior Living, we make it a daily practice to go beyond the norm to deliver a unique, uncommon level of quality and service. With communication being one of our Core Values, we believe in being transparent and thorough in communications at every level of the organization. We welcome feedback on your visits and experiences with our community. Please feel free to contact the community or myself at any time. My direct e-mail is mrainer@sagoralife.com

Warmest Regards, Michelle Rainer, Regional Director of Operations

Caring 4987 July 24, 2013

The Heritage of Tomball was nice. The staff was great, they showed me around. It had meals for them and they had a car that would take them somewhere or to their doctor's appointments. They had other things going on like meetings, exercises, and stuff like that or things to keep you busy. We are actually moving my mom in there next month.

Caring1133 April 24, 2013

The Heritage was a very nice place and it did not have any foul smell. The staff were attentive. The residents seemed happy and excited to be there. We did not try the food but the residents said it was delicious.

Barbara15 January 30, 2013

The Heritage is very, very attractive. It's exceptional and mom liked it. But she thought it was a little bit fancy. It's a wonderful and beautiful facility. The staff was exceptionally nice.

Colleen4 December 12, 2012

The nurses on staff are very attentive. They noticed that my mother suddenly started having difficulty walking. The nurses started investigating. They found out that the doctor had prescribed too strong of a medication and immediately contacted the doctor. They conferred several times until they dosage was correct. If they had not been so aware of my mother's condition she would not be able to walk, because I thought this problem was the next stage in her Alzheimer's. The facility is also beautiful and well maintained. They know their patients and I appreciate that.

Carol6 June 30, 2012

I was very happy when I found The Heritage and I'm sure I'll know more as we go along. One thing that made us decide to place my mother there is because it's within our financial bracket. Apart from this, I believe that the facility is good for my Mom. She will be getting a spacious room and very adequate for her.

Excelsior55 June 29, 2012

I will never forget how welcoming and nice the staff were. They were always very attentive to their occupants and even joined them in games and activities. Most of the residents were elderly people who needed constant assistance due to physical/mental problems and I had never seen one staff member complain. The residents also seemed to enjoy living there and had formed an active and healthy community amongst each other. The facility was very clean and set up to look like an actual home to seem more inviting. The only thing negative I would have to say about the facility was that there were some residents that did seem to not enjoy living at the facility and they had said that the staff would sometimes pick favorites amongst the residents. So, that being said, some of the elderly residents weren't included in activities that they wanted to do or certain "cliques" of residents would alienate others. I feel it should be the staff's job to discourage these cliques from forming and making sure all their residents are fully included in activities/therapy conversations.

lmt92 January 06, 2012

I visited this facility when I was going through training to become a certified nursing assistant through one of my high school honors classes. From what I saw, the staff is for the most part very friendly and upbeat. At other assisted living facilities I have been to, the staff was not very friendly. They would talk about the residents badly behind their backs and even to their faces. But, at The Heritage, this was not an issue. Not only do the residents get the respect they deserve but the employees do as well. They are very quick to meet the needs of residents. I don't think I ever saw a call light on for more than 2 or 3 minutes. They also do not lose their temper and are very calm with even the meanest of residents. I generally feel that all of the staff at The Heritage do not do their jobs strictly for the money but for the joy of helping the residents.

From Heritage Tomball

Whether you choose to reside in our Independent Living apartments or our Assisted Living, Assisted Living Care Complete, or our Memory Care suites, the goal is for you to be surrounded by comfort in your home and when you're out and about in the community.

The Heritage Tomball invites you to take advantage of life's sweet comforts:

• 3 meals daily (Assisted Living, Assisted Living Care Complete, and Memory Care)
  • Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner daily (Independent Living)
  • 24 hour on-site licensed nurses
  • Board Certified Medical Director
  • Aging in place Continuum of care in a social environment
  • Utilities, local and long-distance calls, expanded basic cable included
  • Pets under 35 pounds allowed (fee is required)

Features of Heritage Tomball

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Washer/dryer in apartment

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Cooking class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,400/month

• Staff patient ratio: varies by area
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type B
  • State License(s): ID# 100721

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid