The Chelsea at Tinton Falls

One Hartford Drive, Tinton Falls, NJ, 07701

Reviews of The Chelsea at Tinton Falls

October 30, 2015

By Gail41

I thought The Chelsea was very nice. I would have liked my sister to be able to go there, but they would not accept her. The gardens and the dining room were nice. The people were nice, too.

July 15, 2015

By Inge

My husband had respite in The Chelsea at Tinton Falls for four weeks. Surprisingly, he liked it very much. They did take good care of him. He liked the food, the atmosphere, the entertainment they had, the chair exercises, and the trivia. He was very happy there, and that made me happy. The apartments were large, and for anybody who is in a wheelchair or a walker, there's plenty of room. The bathroom was also nicely sized so that you didn't have to wiggle around. He had a television, a fridge, and a microwave. The dining room was very nice, and they could choose their food. The staff knew everybody's name. They really care. He had a physical therapist there too. When I visited, I saw people doing exercises. There was a lot of stimulation. They had outings, and he even went out in his wheelchair. I would recommend them.

December 26, 2014

We have already place our mother at The Chelsea at Tinton Falls. We found this place nice enough and small enough, and that we thought our mother would fit in quite well and she does. She likes it very much. She has been there for about two months now. The rooms are nice enough. Her room is bigger than what she had in Florida. She enjoys this place. It has a lot of public area, so she doesn't necessarily have to be stuck in her room. She thinks the food is OK. They have lots of activities going on. They have a full calendar everyday. As far as I know, the staff is fine. The people I have been dealing with there are excellent.

December 20, 2014

By Der Alte

Place had spider webs, peeling paint and listless, dull and uninvolved appearing residents. Point of contact person behavior was unprofessional (screaming at individual asking specific questions about facility). Point of contact person turned back to people while she ate and drank. Overall, not a good impression.

June 26, 2014

By Jean87506050

My husband is at Chelsea. They're very nice. They're taking good care of him. It was very convenient. We just felt good about it when I talked to their director of marketing.

Features of The Chelsea at Tinton Falls

• Minimum Memory Cost: $6480/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Special Gatherings

About The Chelsea at Tinton Falls

The Chelsea at Tinton Falls provides a comfortable, safe and secure home to residents in a caring atmosphere of respect and dignity. Through individualized support and health care services, encouragement of maximum independence, emphasis on freedom of choice, promotion of individuality, and protection of privacy, our residents enjoy a greater quality of life than they would living alone.

Quietly tucked away in the seashore suburban community of Tinton Falls, The Chelsea at Tinton Falls offers gracious assisted living in a charming, supportive environment. Residents enjoy a comfortable, relaxing lifestyle that includes a beautiful sunroom, an elegant private dining room that is as perfect for family celebrations as it is for afternoon tea, and wide open common areas with lots of natural light. During the warmer months, an old-fashioned porch with rocking chairs is the social center of the community, where residents gather to share conversation and enjoy the beautifully landscaped outdoors. Just a short distance away is some of New Jersey's finest shopping and the beautiful seashore.

Map of The Chelsea at Tinton Falls