Atria Tinton Falls

44 Pine Street, Tinton Falls, NJ, 07753

Reviews of Atria Tinton Falls

Caring106747150 June 29, 2015

During our visit in Atria Tinton Falls, I would say that the salesperson was a little too pushy. The apartments were tiny and didn't have a kitchen inside. People should eat at the dining room because of that. They had similar activities that other places had such as bingo and card games. The thing that they would do differently was having a happy hour a couple times a week. The only thing we didn't like when we walked in was the number of people in wheelchairs and walkers. The entrance was a little crowded. Other than that, it was a beautiful community overall.

Thank you for visiting Atria Tinton Falls and for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback and invite you to share more with us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have other suggestions about how we can continue to improve our tour experience.

Frances23 February 20, 2015

Everything was really exceptional at Atria Tinton Falls. They had a gym, a beautiful dining room, and very good food. I liked it very much; it was a pleasant place, but I need help around the clock. I'm incapacitated, and I can't get around by myself. I looked at a single room, but I couldn't get my wheelchair to the doorway, and the two-bedroom was very beautiful and has a kitchenette, but I couldn't get my wheelchair to the doorway of the bathroom to take a shower.

Caring86559750 June 26, 2014

The Atria Tinton Falls (44 Pine Street) was very nice. It was very clean. It appeared like a very well-run, really nice facility. They seemed very open to having my parents come and visit, but it just was not the right time for them. They showed me around and were very courteous and informative. I thought the rooms were small, but well-lit and very clean. I didn't eat anything, but they did invite my family for dinner, and they sent me home with a freshly baked pie. They provide transportation, game night, movie night-- those kinds of things. It looked more like a hotel to me. It was very new.

Alan7 December 27, 2013

Great facility. Bright, cheery atmosphere. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They have visiting performers. They have numerous activities. They try their best to stimulate and engage the residents. There are two sides: Assisted Living and Memory Care. The only drawback is that the Memory Care side has small rooms and limited space for their residents.

Arlene3 September 19, 2013

I looked at Atria Tinton Falls and the place looks very nice. The rooms are small, but it was nice. From what I've seen the facility is very clean, but I was just not ready yet to be in a facility.

rkurtz October 13, 2012

Before my mother had to move out, I would have given the faciity a very positive review. However, the Atria would not properly account for my mother's rent and credits that should have accrued while she was hospitalized near the end of her stay. Furthermore, they refused to refund rent after they said mom would not be able to return to the facility. I spoke several times to the business manager, who said they would review the case and get back to me. They never did, never returned phone calls and never replied to written correspondence. After more than a year as a resident, I was very disappointed that they terminated my mother's residence with no warning and refused to credit the rent they told me would be returned. I no longer recommend the Atria to my friends for their loved ones.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Tinton Falls. While I'm glad to hear that your family had a positive experience during your mother's stay at our community, I apologize that there seemed to be some confusion with the adjustments that were issued. I have spoken with the community business director who would be happy to review everything with you. She was unfortunately unable to find any written correspondence on file. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the community name so that we may connect you with the appropriate person who can best explain the invoices you received.

thefamily guy June 27, 2012

i think that, overally, the facility was very nice and welcoming for an assisted-living home. these places tend to have a reputation of being depressing and have a generally negative connotation. however, the residents at this home seemed uplifting despite their old age and my family and i could tell that it was because of the staff that seem to genuinely care about the residents and the tons of activities that are held every day for the residents. the amenities of the housing were very nice including a beautiful outdoor patio area and plenty of space for socializing and playing games; activities which are crucial to this particular age group.

asiatnaf May 30, 2012

The personal living quarters at this facility were fairly spacious compared to others. The rooms of residents that I personally had the opportunity to see with my own eyes were very nice, and those rooms were decordated with the many personal effects of the residents. The facility brouht in people from outside (hence my school trip there) for entertainment and enjoyment of the retirees. They also offered as many recreational activities as one could imagine for such a place, such as excercise courses, arts and crafts, music listening and playing, simple courses such as computer classes, and many similar enjoyable things. Rooms were well lit, and had ample airflow and window access. ONe of the best things that they had to offer was the shuttle service to local shopping sites and malls. These services ran fairly frequently, with sheculed trips weekly to essential places such as grocery stores. The facility is located near top rated hospitals and medical care practices, and residents have no trouble getting the necessary care, medications, and personal treatment that each individual needs.

eileen2 May 12, 2012

My parents reluctantly sold their home and moved to assisted living. It was a very difficult time for all involved. The staff at The Atria made the transition as smooth as possible. My dad failed quickly, as we knew he would in the next six months and has since passed. My mom has florished in having that six months, getting to know people,activities and routine, and has expressed how grateful she is to have had the six months transition.. It was a blessing that we had the help and caring we did from this professional setting. Everyone was more than happy to help and continues to provide the caring I know I could not do by myself for my mother. My entire family thanks them and would be happy to counsel and encourage this transiton to families who were where we we were 2 years ago. Both my brothers ive in California, so they relied on my judgement. I visited over 10 residences in this area and hand hands down i kept coming back to the Atria...Eileen Abernethy

From Atria Tinton Falls

Just five miles from the Jersey shore, Atria Tinton Falls is a lively, inviting community with all the comforts of home. Take advantage of a full social calendar that includes trips to Atlantic City, Monmouth Park and local beaches. Atria Tinton Falls received a 2007 Platinum Award from the National Assisted Living Nurses Association.

Atria Tinton Falls offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance

• Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private Dining Room

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $8,890/month

• Minimum age: None

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits