Reviews of Woodland Heights Assisted Living | Tigard, OR
NancyGNAFW May 11, 2016
I visited this facility
I am very happy with Woodland Heights. It was a family owned community and the location was well suited to my friend. The staff and the cleanliness were excellent. The room is lovely and the food I think is very good.
Susan03 December 30, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Friendly, warm feel to the place. Caring staff that take good care of the residents.
Anonymous106384550 August 21, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The care has been great at Woodland Heights. We have had no problems. My dad really appreciates it. He says everybody does a good job, and he feels really well cared for. It is comfortable. There is nothing really special about the appearance, but the thing about it is that people have worked there for years, so you do not have that high turnover of staff. Everything is clean.
From Woodland Heights Assisted Living
Quality of Life is Our Primary Goal!
We believe having a Registered Nurse direct our Health Care Services truly enhances our residents’ quality of life. She believes it is important to catch small health problems before they become bigger ones. That’s why she carefully monitors each resident for changing needs and adjusts care plans as needed. This happy and active building has enjoyed a fine reputation and because of that we receive a great many referrals from families and medical professionals.
Affordable Assisted Living:
We take our resident’s lifestyle desires personally and honor their need for affordable services. That’s why we offer four levels of care with a range of options in each rather than charging money for each point of service used. If a resident needs a little more care, our “Plus Service” can be utilized in order to increase his or her comfort. This prevents an unnecessary move to a higher level of care until it is truly needed. Even better, you know what your costs are until the next Service Plan Review.
Enhanced Living offers additional “Plus Services” to help residents needing more individual attention. Our Life Enrichment Director and staff specialists provide one-on-one relationship building and encourage participation within this smaller social group. Plus......
- Basic utilities
- Internet and Cable access
- Telephone access
- Three home-cooked meals daily
- Private dining room for visits with family and friends
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wellness and recreational programs
- Special events and excursions in our wheelchair accessible, 14 passenger bus
- Billiards table
- Beauty/Barber shop (fee per service applies)
- ransportation to and from medical appointments (certain restrictions apply)
- Scenic walking path surrounding our community
- Weekly Catholic Communion
- Monthly Protestant Communion
- Private mailboxes
- Reserved parking spots
- Pet friendly
- Full time RN Administrator and RN consultant
- Full time Life Enrichment Director
- Full time Resident Care Coordinator
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Weekly Bible Study
- Daily activities
- 24 hour care staff
- Complimentary laundry room for self-service
- Complimentary raised gardening beds
- Hospice Services are available on site for Woodland Heights residents with a physician’s order.
What Makes Us Special
In the rolling hills between Hall Boulevard and Highway 99-W sits Woodland Heights Assisted Living. We’re smaller, cozier, locally owned and offer more personal privacy. Residents love the casual elegance of this country lodge from its spacious apartments
Features of Woodland Heights Assisted Living
- Minimum rate: $2995/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra Private Rooms W/Private Bathrooms
- State Licenses Pending
Location of Woodland Heights Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities