Southern Pines

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Southern Pines

March 03, 2014

By Friend who cares

Although the facilities are beautiful, the administrator is not very involved with people who live there. There are things planned to do, but it is the same old thing every day. In the short time my relative has been there, at least 6 staffers have left. The night workers are especially lazy. Peoples laundry is done, but it is a mess. it is all thrown together---towels, sheets, nice clothes and when they put them on hangers they don't even take the time to button the top button, or hang up the pants neatly. The food is not good and never changes. it is about like hospital or school cafeteria food.

June 13, 2012

By hbradley

My mother needed memory care and a secure setting and we found it at Southern Pines ! I cannot say enough about the caring staff and the surroundings which are second to none. The staff love their jobs and the residents (we saw no turnover for over a year) and it shows! This community is a great value for the money and Thomasville, GA has many pretty places to go - including the City Rose Garden - which is next door to Southern Pines.

October 10, 2011

By Mrs.Mills

When I volunteered here I loved that the place was in a nice community, well organized and very clean. The only issue was i did notice the staff members weren't to personally involved with the seniors. For example I noticed an elderly woman continuously asking for help to put on her lipstick, no one would help her so I went ahead and did it myself.

Photos of Southern Pines

Features of Southern Pines

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3600/month

• Licenses: Georgia - Personal Care Home

About Southern Pines

Southern Pines is an assisted living facility in Thomasville, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Southern Pines for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Southern Pines