Bayberry at Emerald Court

2000 Emerald Court, Tewksbury, MA, 01876

Reviews of Bayberry at Emerald Court

November 01, 2016

By visitor326641

My dad stayed at Bayberry for a day before he passed away. Everything they offered is fantastic. They were the only ones that could accommodate the diet he needed. They were very understanding and accommodating in the moving in and out, and ended up not charging him for anything new. The room was great; he had a shared room, but he did not have a roommate. It was one of the better sized rooms for the price. They were great in the short time we were there.
Thank you so much for your kind review, it was our pleasure having your Dad here at Bayberry.

September 30, 2016

By Jackie781531

Bayberry at Emerald Court was great and wonderful, and I thought it was perfect. The facilities were great, and they had shuttle services and activities on-site, and they would've been kept busy if they want to. There are rooms downstairs where they are encouraged to go, and it was lovely. I'd recommend them. They were renovating, and it seemed a little dark and looked a little bit older -- which is my one complaint -- but their people and facilities are nice.
Thank you for your kind review, Jackie!

September 09, 2016

By Kathryn324382

I liked the location of Bayberry at Emerald Court. It was close to my home. It was a very nice facility, and it was very clean. The lady who gave me the tour was a lovely young woman, and she seemed to know what she was talking about. The place looked like a very nice spot. They had laundry. There were all kinds of social activities and outings for the residents.
Thank you for the kind review, Kathryn. We're happy you enjoyed your visit to Bayberry!

December 10, 2015

Bayberry was a lot more modern, and the rooms were a lot nicer, but it didn't seem as warm to me. Not as many people were around, and I just didn't get the warm feeling that I got at the other place I visited. It was very nice, seemed to be kept up very well, and nicely decorated. It was in a nice area, too, because they had senior living all around it, so it was very pretty.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Bayberry at Emerald Court. We hope to be of any assistance to you. If you need more information, please reach out at any time. Thanks again!

November 29, 2015

Bayberry is brand new and very nice, but it’s very expensive.

November 07, 2014

By Bev11

I had a tour at Bayberry and they seemed very nice. The apartments were nice, and I think their activities were nice, but I don’t think there is enough help for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s. The facility is only about 6 years old, and it looks modern; it was more homey than hospital looking. I had looked at them really when they were being built and they were finished with them. I haven’t seen them lately but I remember them as being more homey than hospital looking. The staff was good, but I wasn’t sure if she will get the adequate attention; they might not be equipped to handle somebody that needs 24/7. They do have a memory care section, but I was looking for nurses; there might be one nurse for memory care. They do take them out for day trips, and I am not sure what else they do inside but I haven’t really heard any bad reports about that. It is newer, and the rooms look more like home. They have functions in the dining room because they do have speakers come in. The food was very good, the dining room is a good sized dining room, and it’s not cramped. They do have linens, and the tables are setup.

August 11, 2014

By Glenn10

Bayberry was very nice and clean. The staff was nice and professional. The patients seemed happy and healthy. The rooms were clean with nice windows. We didn't try the food, but it looked appetizing.

August 28, 2012

By bluerose1

Right away, we were drawn to the place by the location. It was right in the middle of a living community. Well taken care of and the grass was a vibrent green. We walk in and to the right was a nice cozy fire place with a couch and a few chairs. A beautiful relaxing spot for the residents. What we also enjoyed was the dinner area. It felt like a whole different place. What worried us was the staff. A few of the CNAs seemed to be socializing more than taking care of the residents.

June 23, 2012

By jlleighton

In the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts, there are many features that set Bayberry at Emerald Court apart from the numerous other assisted living communities. First, it has a smaller, more community feel to it than some of the larger residences in the area. This is definitely a plus when looking to find a new home for a loved one we found Bayberry at Emerald Court to offer just enough action to be stimulating but not so much as to be overwhelming. Certainly there are plenty of scheduled activities for folks to partake in, whether on-property or off-property. But we were also happy to see many residents in groups of 2 or 3 gathered for their own impromptu conversations and activities throughout the lounge areas. It is very reassuring to know friendships are made and fostered there. Second, the property is one of the newer ones in the area and is impeccable both inside and outside, Bayberry at Emerald Court leaves nothing to be desired as far as maintenance and presentation. Of course, with such an extraordinary assisted living property comes a rather hefty price tag, and in the end cost was indeed a deciding factor in our selecting another location but if price wasn't a concern, we would have been at Bayberry at Emerald Court in a flash!

Photos of Bayberry at Emerald Court

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Bayberry at Emerald Court

Bayberry at Emerald Court is beautifully situated within a quiet planned neighborhood of retirement villas and townhomes. Bayberry at Emerald Court combines both privacy and convenience in a full service community. Located just minutes from I-495 and I-93, residents and families enjoy easy access to shopping, entertainment and medical services. Whether you want to learn on computers, get your hair done, or join a friend for lunch—there is always something to experience at Bayberry. Best of all, should you need a helping hand there is always someone there ready to assist you, with a smile.

Map of Bayberry at Emerald Court