Vibrant Life Senior Living - Sterns Lodge

667 W. Sterns, Temperance, MI, 48182

Reviews of Vibrant Life Senior Living - Sterns Lodge

September 16, 2015

We visited Vibrant Life for my uncle. I like its cleanliness, their activities, and the attention that the people were getting there. It seemed like they knew every patient and what they were doing. When we were there, they were holding their pictures up and doing a sing-a-long. There was also somebody who was off to the side doing a wheelchair aerobic. Their rooms/apartments were very clean. They were nice, large individual rooms. The only thing we didn't like was that my uncle had to go down the hallway to the bathroom. Each room didn't have a bathroom.

June 18, 2015

I did not like that Vibrant Life has a shared bathroom. That was the deciding factor for us not to use that facility. The rooms were smaller than the other place. They were not as big and not as bright. They were kind of drab. Price wise, it was quite a bit cheaper, but you can tell why. The residents looked happy, and the staff was very personable. They have lots of activities posted, and they had some outside grounds you could walk on that was nice. The neighborhood was good because it was surrounded by trees.

March 31, 2015

By Jackie33

When I found out, it was called Windhaven, but it has been sold and it is now Vibrant Life. The surroundings are clean and nice. They have three buildings, and the building that my mother is in is one where it’s kind of a dementia unit that's normally about under 20 residents. It’s not huge in her building, and she has a single room. I have also been there for Christmas and Thanksgiving; they invite you to come and spend some time with your loved one. I found the food to be very good; it’s not gourmet. They do have bingo, they have people that come in and do magic shows, and they have parties. One day, they had a lady that came in and tried to get them to exercise. It’s hard in my mother’s building because a lot of them in the dementia and early Alzheimer’s can’t comprehend doing what somebody is trying to get them to do. It’s probably about a 14x20 room with one door and one window. She has a bed and a sofa. The bathroom is directly across the hall from her. There are three rooms in her wing.

Photos of Vibrant Life Senior Living - Sterns Lodge

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AFC/HFA

About Vibrant Life Senior Living - Sterns Lodge

Our caring staff is specially trained to help residents every day and follow the Vibrant Life Philosophy. This means making each moment of each day count by giving our residents not only quality care but also stimulating activities and friendship. We call our staff "Carefriends" because the relationship they have with each resident is personal and just as important as our professional care services.

Regardless of one's ever-changing physical or cognitive need, we believe individuals can continue to live a happy, vibrant life. Vibrant Life Senior Living, managed by Vibrant Life Communities, excels in creating a healthy, happy, friendly environment for all the people living under our care. Our motto is "living with assistance" and that is because we provide you and your family a specialized living plan based specifically on your needs, desire, and strengths. This plan will assist you in our approach to creating a better life for you.

Our customized living plans and preparations start with meeting your whole family and discussing what care you will need from us. Our living quarters are home to elderly men and women. We change to make your new living environment a warm and inviting place.

Here at Vibrant Life Senior Living, you will receive a personalized care plan designed just for you. These plans are based on communicating with individuals about their strengths, history, interests, and activities they have enjoyed taking part in throughout their lives. Our team of passionate, caring people is trained to help create, maintain, and enhance their personal relationships. Having these meaningful interactions with other residents, family, and staff will help you lead a fulfilling and joyous life in our community.

Map of Vibrant Life Senior Living - Sterns Lodge