Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Overview of Ratings

4.7

December 03, 2016

By Visitor157880

Everything at Atria Park was beautiful and wonderful. It’s pleasing to the eye. It didn’t smell like a nursing home, and it was like an apartment.

October 24, 2016

By Lisa478405

Atria Park is a very clean, friendly, and helpful community with a homey atmosphere. The staff members are very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and try very hard to make everyone feel OK. The rooms and apartments are fine and just what my dad needs. My dad says he likes the food, and the dining area is clean, like being in a restaurant. They’re doing everything that I need them to do.

August 24, 2016

By Jan152247

I love the room I saw at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. It's right here near my house. I would like to put my husband in respite care there. It's convenient. The room is on the first floor. It's gorgeous and small, but it has a nice big glass sliding door. You can go out to the park area from this room, so I like that, and it's very nice. The facility has an exercise room. They do bingo and other games in a little game room. They don't have a nursing staff to give shots. My husband is diabetic, and he needs shots. I would need to pay extra to have home care and give him shots, so that's the only downfall. I really wish they had that service available.

August 16, 2016

By Ruth507328

Everything was very nice at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. The people that I met were very nice and as far as the place is concerned, I didn't see anything wrong other than that it was too hot in Temecula. They had independent, assisted living, and memory care all in the same campus. They had a pool and water aerobics, shuttles to take people places, and other activities. It was a complete place.

August 15, 2016

By Maryann735346

Atria is very nice and doesn’t feel like a senior home; it’s like resort living. Exercise and going down to dinner have been mother’s social activities. They have special dinners and outings once a month. She has responded well, and the people there are very friendly and helpful.

February 27, 2016

By Family Member 11

I'm just sad that I was not able to place my family member at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. It was not the facility; it was just that his case has worsened, so he was not a candidate. I was very pleased with everything and would, if I have to, definitely use them. The staff people were all very polite, very professional, and provided me with all the information that I needed for the patient. I also visited a couple of other facilities, but this one would absolutely be my choice.

February 16, 2016

By Caring Visitor27

Atria Park of Vintage Hills is all perfect; just what we are looking for. My parents are in a one-bedroom apartment with a little kitchenette and a little balcony. The staff are wonderful. They are very friendly, sweet, and helpful. The food was good but my parents said it has gone down a little bit but I know they are working on it. What I like about that place is they ask for feedback because they want to make sure that the residents are happy at all times. It is really nice that they are constantly surveying them to see how they can serve the residents better. The facility has a pool, a lot of outdoor space and walking area. It has a beautiful view of the mountains. They have ice cream socials that they can invite their families to. They have a Veterans Day dinner. They have wine and cheese hour. They have a Margarita night. They have singers in the lounge.

January 30, 2016

By Danielle S.

Atria is organized, clean, and beautiful. We have had a really good experience with them. We didn’t even look at another facility. This was the first, and only one we saw. My grandmother loves it. They have a restaurant with a full menu, and alternatives because that’s a big deal for my grandmother. She has certain things that she doesn’t like to eat. There are lots of activities for them to do there. There is a really good community of people living there. They are all kind, and all the workers are thoughtful. They have a pool that is heated 365 days a year. There’s a library with books. She has been at Atria for six weeks now.

January 29, 2016

By Current Resident1

I am currently living at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. The place is clean, but they don’t have enough activities to keep my busy. I am very disappointed in how many activities they have listed are not being done anymore. My room is clean. The food is minimal. They don’t have much variety in their food.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our Atria family. We value your feedback and have shared it with our community leadership and culinary teams. I also invite you to speak with them directly so you can give specific examples of events and entrees you’d like to see in the community. You can also reach me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and I can pass along your feedback.

December 22, 2015

By Visitor31

Atria Vintage Hills is a nice place. They do have different activities, like bingo, and they have singers coming. Their rooms are nice.

July 04, 2015

Atria Vintage Hills was a beautiful, luxurious, and well-appointed facility. It has an outdoor scene, which was nice. It also was very independent. It didn't match the level of care that I was looking for, and it was expensive. The staff was wonderful. They were friendly and effective. The rooms were beautiful. They have luxury items, e.g., countertops and cabinets and a view. Security was looser. It was more independent, so there wasn't the same security that I was looking for my mother-in-law. The gate is not guarded, and nobody asks where people are going, so there is no accountability for coming and going. There was outdoor dining, swimming, and walking. There were golf carts. I think the residents enjoy the golf carts.

May 17, 2015

I was very impressed with the Atria Vintage Hills -- the staff and the accommodation. The rooms and apartments looked very homey and clean. They have a lot of options for residents to do and occupying their time. I was really impressed that all the tables have tablecloths and napkins, and it is setup like you are going to a restaurant in the dining room. We saw a calendar of activities, and on-site there is a swimming pool

December 22, 2014

By Betty98844350

Atria Vintage Hills was very nice. The only difference is that it is not really close to some things that I'd be interested in. It is a little farther out from where I am. It was good. One thing that was a little different than the others was that if you do go into independent living, you'd have to move to go into assisted. Their dining hours weren't rigid; they were flexible, and I thought that was a good idea because a lot of people don't like to eat at a certain time every day.

October 16, 2014

By Victoria10

Atria is very nice; it is a big place, and I liked it. It did have a pool that’s one nice thing as not too many places have pool. The rooms were alright; the bedroom is just a little small, but it was adequate. They have a buffet at lunch, continental breakfast, plenty of items, and it’s a pretty good table. They have the choice to have meals on their own if they want. They had trips, visiting various things, games, and they have a Catholic service which is great because my parents are Catholic. What I like best is that it’s close to me and that they had a pool because my dad likes to swim to keep active.

August 15, 2014

Atria was close to my home. The person I talked to was very knowledgeable, very kind and very in tune to our needs. The person who toured us, however, was not the same person and she did not have the same depth of knowledge, so it was a disappointment. The staff members we met were very nice. The place was clean and the rooms as well as the amenities were very nice. It feels kind of isolated, but the campus was spread out. They had a lot of good and diverse activities. We did eat lunch there and the food was very good. They had a couple of different menus.

August 05, 2014

Atria Vintage Hills was very nice -- each one of the apartments had a balcony or a patio. I thought it was wonderful. To me, it would have been like being on vacation or something. I did notice that the residents weren't as friendly as at the other place, but we did not have a whole lot of contact with the residents other than walking through the hallways. I think they had an awful lot to offer. The dining room was wonderful and the food was excellent.

January 31, 2014

Atria Vintage Hills was really close to my house and I thought it was a really nice facility. It was very clean and the residents seemed very happy. We went there on a Sunday and the lady that usually showed people around was on a meeting. So, one of the nurses too us around and she was really nice. The staff was very helpful. We really liked them. We were able to see some of the rooms and they were really small. The dining room was really nice and they also had a library there.

November 26, 2013

By Alicia3

Atria was the one I really like. The facility seemed very clean. I thought it was very good and very nice. It did have a pool and a place where you can keep the animals. They have a lot of social areas where you can have your family come in and socialize. They even have fireplaces in their social areas. For activities, they have shuffle board, bingo, etc. They have a lot of games and they have a lot of places where you can pick up games and go play them if you want to. They have very nice programs. Somebody would be coming in from Las Vegas and they have a program for it, which is really nice. They would check on you quite often to see how you're doing. They would serve fresh food and they all tasted very good. Also, for $3 or more, you can get something special if you wanted. That works out very good too. The people there were very nice and very congenial. Overall, I would rate this facility the highest.

November 22, 2013

By Shirley33

I like Atria Vintage Hills but my mom wasn't too crazy about it. I don't know why. The facility was very nice and clean. It was a lot larger than the other facility we visited, so there were more people and more buildings. I think my mom likes a little smaller facility where you can get to know people better. Their grounds were nice. Their dining room was also nice. The rooms were okay and their sizes were comfortable; however, they didn't have a lot available at that time.

October 31, 2013

By Ron13

The Sterling was the one that we liked the most. They have different standards of care in the same facility. They can just move people from one to the next as they need. It was clean and the apartments were nice. All the residents were well dressed and clean and the whole place looked very well taken care of. They talked about their exercise programs and they talked about all the facilities they have inside. They have a hair salon and a barber shop inside. They have an ice cream parlor. They have a lot of events that they send people off to. They provide transportation to a lot of different activities. I was really impressed with that and I liked it a lot.

July 11, 2012

By natalieR

The facilities were clean and had a homey feel. The staff was very kind and only seemed to want to help. The food looked nutritious and I never heard any complaints from my grandma. I was also able to volunteer around valentines day and distribute valentines to the residents. The staff was very cooperative and our valentines cheer was a success for students and seniors alike!

June 29, 2012

By Mark Stevens

I helped my 81 year old mother transition into the wonderful Vintage Hills Assisted Living Residence approximately five months ago, and we have been very satisfied. The personal care and professional way the owner and staff conduct business is beyond compare.I was hopeful to find a setting where my mother felt safe, happy, empowered, and most of all liked by the staff. I can see that, without a doubt, their team has provided that. My mother is very independent and strong willed, but was diagnosed with advanced dementia in a matter of a few months. I was aware of many options, and we tried a few other elder care settings before landing at Vintage Hills.I am aware that my mother can be a challenge at times and can be a little feisty some of the time, yet the staff who works with her every day, remains calm and respectful. My mother loves the staff and says good things about them.I think about my mom every day. I am confident that she is receiving great care daily.

February 17, 2012

By aballum

While visiting The Sterling at Vintage Hills in Temecula, CA I was thoroughly impressed with their staff, resident amenities, and the maintenance of their grounds. With a resident garden and pool for use in the summers, it was a beautiful place to see. Each room had a private bathroom, small kitchen, and private bedroom separated from the living room. There is a dining hall that serves the meals restaurant style, with a great selection of delicious food. For the convenience of the residents they even allow small pets, and it was a joy to see the residents interacting with the dogs. The rooms were kept clean by their private cleaning crew that were very friendly with the residents, and at times even seemed a part of the family. The Sterling offered weekly card games, bingo games, and trips into town to the local stores and banks. The doors required codes to enter the building and made me feel safe and secure, even after hours. It definitely seemed like a home away from home. On one occasion my grandmother had to be taken to the hospital in the middle of the night and there was staff there to accommodate her needs. They telephoned the family, called 911, and had an updated list of her medications with an overnight bag of clothes packed for her. Upon being released from the hospital and returning to her room at The Sterling there were fresh cut flowers, clean laundry and staff waiting to welcome her back. It was very encouraging to see the way they treated their residents with such kindness and respect.

Photos of Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Features of Atria Park of Vintage Hills

• Nurse On Staff: On Site 24/7

• Licenses: License #336426083

About Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Overlooking the lush Temecula Valley wine country of Southern California, Atria Park of Vintage Hills provides amenity-rich, resort-style living for older adults who want to remain independent, longer. Located near the Old Town district, with easy access to shopping, dining, medical centers and places of worship, Atria offers a full calendar of programs, events and outings for residents to choose from. Here, residents receive just the right level of support to remain as active and engaged as they wish. If their needs change over time, they can receive the appropriate level of care while continuing to live in the community they have come to call home. We offer assisted living services, as well as a Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood.

Map of Atria Park of Vintage Hills