Cambrian Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Cambrian Assisted Living

January 30, 2015

By Anonymous101194950

I thought the Cambrian was nice. They had a lot of meeting areas. It seemed like every corner had a living room type area for family to meet. I thought the rooms were a little expensive. They had a nurse on staff which was nice, and one gentleman took me on a really nice tour of the facility. Probably the biggest thing about it was I thought it was kind of pricey. My son-in-law’s grandmother who was there did not like it but that does not mean my dad would not like it as well if he was to live there. The staff was very accommodating. Everything but the price was good.

December 29, 2014

By Judy78730250

Cambrian was the only place that got back to my folks. They had a dual occupancy open, and so my dad -- even if there was nothing wrong with him mentally -- is in the same room with my mom. But it is so gorgeous, and the staff is phenomenal. They are so kind and respectful to my parents. My mom with her Alzheimer's can sometimes be so frustrated and irritable, but they just still laugh and joke with her, and she is joking and laughing back with them. My dad would beep them, and they would just come and take care of everything. They are eating their meals and eating better. All the aides and the nurses are just wonderful. They take care of all their medications and are taking care of it all; they made everything smooth for us. They have puzzle therapy that's on the table all the time to work on and game closets too. My mother said she didn't want to do anything, but to my knowledge, they are already taking her for wheelchair rides and walks through the place and taking her down, sitting, and talking with her. They have crafts and other activities. It's only been two weeks, but they've been encouraging, and mom is going to be having physical therapy and occupational therapy, so that is going to take some time too. We had such a hard time getting mom to bathe, but they have a gorgeous bathroom, and she loves it now. I am just thrilled. It has been mostly personal care right now. They take them out when the weather is better and on excursions and stuff. They also have an enclosed courtyard that is really lovely, and in the spring and summer, they take the residents outside almost every day.

June 28, 2014

By LoveCambrian

My relative lived their for over 8 years. The staff is wonderful. The care is outstanding. They have many activities for the residents. The food is great. Excellent communication between Staff and Resident's Family Members.

June 28, 2013

By Happyresident

Fabulous caring staff, very responsive to resident. All of the staff seem like they truly care about the residents and treat them like family. This is assisted living and they strive to help residents keep their independence. The facility is beautiful and well-kept. Lots of activities for everyone, love that staff even come on days off to visit residents and participate in events.

October 18, 2012

By Lucy3

Cambrian Assisted Living keeps it's residents independent and mobile! My aunt lives here and often goes to activities and enjoys socializing with the other residents. It's almost like a dorm for the elderly! Everyone is friendly and likes to chat, including the staff. Each staff member makes you feel like you're the only other person in the room! The lady I talked to was very friendly and knowledgeable. You could tell she really cared about the people she worked for and with. This facility also invites the elderly in the surrounding areas to come over for dinner and meet the residents. They provide great food and always invite you to come back. Some people have told me that assisted living homes dent the residents' independence, but Cambrian Assisted actually enables them to remain quite independent. It's a very beautiful home with lots of nice furniture. The only negative thing is that my great aunt had to wait a few weeks to get in here as it is often at full capacity and is a popular, affordable facility.

August 24, 2012

By Christine B

Very caring staff. They go out of their way to help and make sure mom has what she needs. The food is very good and the dining staff makes sure the residents are happy and have what they need. They are always very welcoming to guests.

June 21, 2012

By Overloaded

Great food, aides were very nice and pleasant until health declined. Most of the aides were not patient or trained to handle anxiety, OCD, or depression. They made resident feel like she shouldn't be there and told her she needed to be put in nurseing home. This was not for them to judge. This made the situation even worse for resident and family.

Photos of Cambrian Assisted Living

About Cambrian Assisted Living

Cambrian provides a special combination of accommodations with personalized support services and health care designed to respond to the individual needs of those requiring assistance with activities of daily living. You can reach them at: (517) 423-5300.

Map of Cambrian Assisted Living