The Cove at Tavares Village

Reviews of The Cove at Tavares Village

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 14, 2013

I liked the facility very much and I would be happy to go there. What I liked best about this facility is that I could have a separate living area until I needed assisted living.

April 02, 2013

By PAM01

Our mother has been at Waterman Cove for well over a year in the safe harbor memory unit. We were very happy with the facility and the outstanding staff. They are very caring and dedicated. The facility is very clean and safe. Our mother has been very happy there. Unfortunately the facility was sold recently to a for-profit company. When our mother entered Waterman Cove, an application was submitted to the Veteran's Affairs for the assisted living benefits she is entitled to as the widow of a veteran. The VA has not responded in over a year. Without the VA benefit payment, she is in arrears and the new owners (of only about a month!) are throwing her out. The back payment from the VA would settle her bill and she would be able to pay for everything going forward. This is so unfortunate because it was such a great facility while it was a nonprofit. Money talks - a lack of it speaks volumes. For profit is just that - For Profit, not for people.

March 21, 2013

Waterman Cove was a facility I visited when I was looking for a place for my sister. I liked the lay-out and floor plan of the building. The rooms were shared, there were 2 beds. There was also a small garden area where the residents can go out to. I really felt at home, and I thought my sister would love it there. The staff were very cordial, professional and caring. I would recommend this facility to other people who wish to put their loved ones in a safe place.

About The Cove at Tavares Village

Within minutes of Orlando and nestled in the rolling, oak treed hills of Lake County, lies Mount Dora, crown jewel of Central Florida's culture and charm. This early twentieth century style town, with its gourmet restaurants, unique shops and commitment to the arts has been voted among the top places to retire in North America. Waterman Village is the ideal retirement compliment to this picturesque community. Everything about its tree lined streets, beautifully designed common areas and spacious living accommodations says "Welcome Home" in style. It is truly a community designed for "Living Your Best Life"®.

If 24 hour security, no stairs to climb, parking at your front door and freedom from housekeeping, maintenance and cooking is your dream, your dream can come true at Waterman Village. Should health care issues arise, your needs can be met through Waterman Communities Home Health, Bridgewater Assisted Living or Edgewater Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Map of The Cove at Tavares Village