Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Rocky Creek Village

Posted by Caring109270750 August 10, 2015
4.0

My mother-in-law has been in Rocky Creek Village for two months now, and it's all great. The staff is great. If there's a concern or question that we have, it is addressed. There were things that we were looking for like supervision of her medications, and they take care of that. She has ample opportunity to eat at the dining facility or she can cook a little bit. They've met her needs. Everyday, they have something that the residents can participate in if they choose to do so like shopping or eating out. She lives in an apartment, and she has a roommate. They each have a room, and there's a kitchen and a dining/living area. It's very clean. They come in weekly if not twice a week to clean, and they offer the laundry service, make the beds, and change the linens. The staff seem to be very caring. Any needs that mom has that she addresses to them, they try their best to take care of it immediately. If not, they let her know if they need some time to do it or why they can't do it. I'm really pleased with where she is.

Posted by Cyndie2 January 31, 2015
4.0

I went to Rocky Creek, and that place was really nice because they have nurses and doctors there, a pharmacy, a general store, and a washer and dryer. It's really economical and worth the price. The staff who accommodated me when I toured were very helpful. They had shuffle board, and they had something else going on by the pool when I visited. The grounds were clean.

Posted by Jennifer26 November 22, 2013

The staff at Rocky Creek Village was very nice. They showed me two different apartments. They were very clean and nice. It actually served the purpose that we were looking for.

Posted by Willie W. September 23, 2013

We visited Rocky Creek and my daughter and I liked it. However, my husband didn't like it. They were manufactured homes. They also had the assisting living and nursing home part. It was a nice gated place. It was like a little community. They had stores and beauty shops. They had bus service that took them to places. You could get or not get your meals depending on what you wanted. I would recommend it.

Posted by g.reina93 December 22, 2012

A very well run assisted living/ retirement village. The residents are generally very happy, and they are always well taken care of. Lots of love and giving in this community.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 25, 2012
4.0

We were delighted to visit the Rocky Creek Village in Tampa while in the vicinity - visiting assisted living facilities in the area for my friend's mother.

Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas.

The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor.

The lunch we saw while there looked really delicious. We were really impressed with the menu selections.

The variety of activities offered was impressive. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do - from gardening, to reading, playing games and outings in the community.

The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting - kind of resembling what you might find at bed and breakfast.

The gym equipment was in great condition and they also offered exercise classes. The library had a large book selection and was very peaceful and comfortable.

Overall, the facility really looked like a nice place for seniors to live, with everything they need right there, with the help of kind and caring staff.

Location of Rocky Creek Village