Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

5121 East Serena Drive, Tampa, FL, 33617

Reviews of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

July 28, 2016

By Palm Terrace

When placing your loved one, especially one’s parents , it is hard to trust that the place you choose is the right one. But when I chose Palm Terrace, I knew right away that it was the right place for my mother and I have not regretted this decision for a minute. The staff is wonderful!

December 12, 2008

By FARAMARZ ABOLFATHI

Family friend/relative

I have found very nice things to say about palm Terrace. Although their Serivice is a bit lacking the time frame and the mail Box key is not given to my parent who stays there I see this place is a wonderful caring place there is not a thing bad about here at all.

Photos of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

Services & Amenities of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $300 Security Deposit $50 Application Fee

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Technology Extra: Basic Cable And Facility Wide Wi Fi

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

If you or a loved one require assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transportation, preparing meals, housekeeping, laundry, or assistance with medications, Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides assistance with all of this and more. We support independence and promote dignity for our residents. We understand that everyone’s needs and preferences are different and may change; we are here to provide the assistance you specifically need and require.

SERVICES:

• 3 meals and 2 snacks daily
  • Personal and flat linen laundry service
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, toileting, transferring (bed to chair), meals, incontinence and all personal care needs
  • Emergency call system
  • Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and social outings within a 5 mile radius
  • Supervision of self-administered medications
  • Coordination of nursing and medical care with third parties
  • Daily scheduled activities

• Basic cable
  • Facility-wide Wi-Fi
  • Beauty Salon
  • Gazebo

Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility & Adult Day Care is committed to helping its residents and participants maintain their independence and ensure the highest quality of care. We provide a warm loving environment while delivering superior service.

Map of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care