Reviews of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care
SP654570 September 30, 2016
I visited this facility
I was very impressed with the staff at Palm Terrace; they were very friendly. They were under construction, but they were trying to make good arrangements for the residents. They had quite a few amenities that I liked. They had a little gift shop. They have a craft room and a TV room. I was more impressed with that facility.
They were eating in the atrium area, but it seemed fine. The shared rooms have a shared living room, but they each have their own bedroom with a door that can be closed, and I found it more convenient.
Palm Terrace July 28, 2016
I am a friend or relative of resident
When placing your loved one, especially one’s parents , it is hard to trust that the place you choose is the right one. But when I chose Palm Terrace, I knew right away that it was the right place for my mother and I have not regretted this decision for a minute. The staff is wonderful!
FARAMARZ ABOLFATHI December 12, 2008
From Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care
If you or a loved one require assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transportation, preparing meals, housekeeping, laundry, or assistance with medications, Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides assistance with all of this and more. We support independence and promote dignity for our residents. We understand that everyone’s needs and preferences are different and may change; we are here to provide the assistance you specifically need and require.
- 3 meals and 2 snacks daily
- Personal and flat linen laundry service
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, toileting, transferring (bed to chair), meals, incontinence and all personal care needs
- Emergency call system
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and social outings within a 5 mile radius
- Supervision of self-administered medications
- Coordination of nursing and medical care with third parties
- Daily scheduled activities
- Private & Friendship Suites
- Screened in Swimming Pool
- Private Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Activity/TV Room
- Beauty Salon
What Makes Us Special
Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility & Adult Day Care is committed to helping its residents and participants maintain their independence and ensure the highest quality of care. We provide a warm loving environment while delivering superior service.
Features of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: $300 security deposit - $50 application Fee
- Minimum rate: $2,250/month
- State License(s): 10256
Location of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities