Reviews of Hanna Oaks ALF
Overview of Ratings
June 23, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
January 15, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
April 20, 2012
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Hanna Oaks ALF
Features of Hanna Oaks ALF
- Minimum Rate: $2750/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 135
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic AL61
About Hanna Oaks ALF
Hanna Oaks Assisted Living Facility is family owned and managed. Residents and their families can take comfort in knowing that we are a 135-bed facility licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and our caring staff is on-site, 24 hours a day. Our license includes standard and limited nursing services.
At Hanna Oaks ALF, we care about our residents' health, safety, and well-being. We help our residents maintain as much physical and mental function and independence as possible in a warm and caring environment. We maintain our home as a place "where caring is a way of life."
Services & Amenities:
- Private or Shared Accomodations
- Affordable Rates
- Medication Assistance
- Personal Care Assistance
- Housekeeping/Linen Service
- 3 Nutritious Meals & Snack Daily
- Special Diets Accomodated
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Scheduled Transportation
- Assistance in Obtaining Transportation
- On-Site Physician Available
- Registered Nurse on Staff and on Call
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Lovely Common Areas
- Smoke Detectors and Sprinkler System
- Furnished or Unfurnished Apartments
- Lovely Wooded Surroundings
- Traumatic Brain/Spinal Cord Injury Unit
- Owned & Managed by a Registered Nurse
What Makes Us Special
Located in the heart of Tampa within minutes of I-275 and other major roads, Hanna Oaks is conveniently located near hospitals, shopping, banking, churches, and a variety of cultural activities.