Grace House of Tampa

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Grace House of Tampa

November 09, 2014

By maymoran

My mother just moved into Grace House. She has been there just a few days but loves the home. Carrie and the staff are very attentive, loving and caring towards my mother. The food they serve is all home made and very delicious. My mother is very happy and seems right at home. They treat her like she is part of their own family. This has to be the best assisted living homes in Tampa.

September 20, 2014

By Lisa557

My mother has been going to Grace House for Adult Day care the past month or so. She loves the staff and the home itself. The house is beautiful and very clean. The staff and owners take very good care of mom during the day when she is there. If mom ever needs to be in a place full time Grace House will be my first choice. I am thankful for someone finally opening a home truly centered on giving quality, loving care to seniors.

July 09, 2014

By Luvumom

The Grace House of Tampa is a perfect alternative to an assisted –living facility that makes you feel like you are at home versus being in a medical facility. Just being able to have your friends and relatives come visit and spend time with you comfortably is a plus. They did not leave anything out when they set this facility up - it is spacious and beautiful in a loving atmosphere.

July 08, 2014

By Brendaq55

Grace house is a very lovely establishment. The rooms look very comfortable and the house is very clean and stylish. The owners seem very nice and accommodating.

July 08, 2014

By jerry & jenni tiziani

What a great facility. Should be in a model magazine.

July 07, 2014

By Brandon35

I visited Grace House with my father who is looking for a small residentail assisted living home. I have to say Grace House is a beautiful home inside and out. Carrie and David truly care about their residents. My father loved the home and the price being all inclusive is a very fair price. This is a hard choice for any son or daughter but I have my faith and confidence restored after visiting Grace House. I truly believe my father will get the care, love and respect he deserves from Grace House. Thank you Carrie and David for opening such a fine assisted living home.

Photos of Grace House of Tampa

Features of Grace House of Tampa

• Fee Structure Extra: Move In Fee: $2,000

• Housing Extra: Shared Living. We Have Private Bedrooms,Private Bathrooms,Shared Bedrooms And Shared Bathrooms.

• Features Extra: Hot Tub, Massage Services

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Christian Non Denominational

• Staff Patient Ratio: 2 Staff Members For 5 Residents
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ALF Standard AL12472
  • State Licenses: AL12472

About Grace House of Tampa

Grace House of Tampa is an assisted living facility in Tampa, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace House of Tampa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Grace House of Tampa