Grace House of Tampa

Overview of Ratings

4.9

July 08, 2014

By Brendaq55

Grace house is a very lovely establishment. The rooms look very comfortable and the house is very clean and stylish. The owners seem very nice and accommodating.

July 08, 2014

By jerry & jenni tiziani

What a great facility. Should be in a model magazine.

July 07, 2014

By Brandon35

I visited Grace House with my father who is looking for a small residentail assisted living home. I have to say Grace House is a beautiful home inside and out. Carrie and David truly care about their residents. My father loved the home and the price being all inclusive is a very fair price. This is a hard choice for any son or daughter but I have my faith and confidence restored after visiting Grace House. I truly believe my father will get the care, love and respect he deserves from Grace House. Thank you Carrie and David for opening such a fine assisted living home.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Grace House of Tampa

Features of Grace House of Tampa

• Fee Structure Extra: Move In Fee: $2,000

• Housing Extra: Shared Living. We Have Private Bedrooms,Private Bathrooms,Shared Bedrooms And Shared Bathrooms.

• Features Extra: Hot Tub, Massage Services

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Christian Non Denominational

• Staff Patient Ratio: 2 Staff Members For 5 Residents
    • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ALF Standard AL12472
    • State Licenses: AL12472

About Grace House of Tampa

What Makes Us Different from large facilities?

Grace House of Tampa is a family oriented facility. All of the residents will receive love, respect and care from the staff while maintaining their privacy and independence. The home speaks for itself. It’s a gorgeous and spacious home in Tampa Florida. The home has five spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The licensed staff members are experienced and dedicated to serving seniors.

Put yourself in the shoes of your loved one. If you found yourself in a situation where you needed around the clock care, would you want to move from the comfort of your home to a medical facility that feels more like a hospital than your home?

Grace House is a Residential Care home that truly feels like home. We have a kitchen, shared or private bedrooms, private or shared bathrooms, public rooms such as a living room, Florida room and a screened in patio outside the door all within easy distance for seniors. Because of this single- family home layout, it is my experience that seniors truly feel they are in a home similar to their own home. This helps increase feelings of comfort and relaxation and eases their transition from their own home or apartment to moving into a residential care home.

Grace House being a residential care home we offer a quieter, calmer environment than larger settings, again contributing to a calmer state of mind for all in the home.

We offer an open kitchen in our home. Residents are encouraged to spend time in the kitchen, helping to prepare food or sort through recipes – family members typically can help themselves to beverages or get beverage or snacks for their loved one.

Because Grace House is a smaller home residents typically spend most of their time in the common areas, rather than in their room. They spend most of their time interacting with other people in the house or engaged in various activities ,which helps boost their mood and feel like a vital part of their household … their new extended family.

Map of Grace House of Tampa