Grace House of Tampa

13315 Orange Grove Drive, Tampa, FL, 33618

Reviews of Grace House of Tampa

maymoran November 09, 2014

My mother just moved into Grace House. She has been there just a few days but loves the home. Carrie and the staff are very attentive, loving and caring towards my mother. The food they serve is all home made and very delicious. My mother is very happy and seems right at home. They treat her like she is part of their own family. This has to be the best assisted living homes in Tampa.

Lisa557 September 20, 2014

My mother has been going to Grace House for Adult Day care the past month or so. She loves the staff and the home itself. The house is beautiful and very clean. The staff and owners take very good care of mom during the day when she is there. If mom ever needs to be in a place full time Grace House will be my first choice. I am thankful for someone finally opening a home truly centered on giving quality, loving care to seniors.

Luvumom July 09, 2014

The Grace House of Tampa is a perfect alternative to an assisted –living facility that makes you feel like you are at home versus being in a medical facility. Just being able to have your friends and relatives come visit and spend time with you comfortably is a plus. They did not leave anything out when they set this facility up - it is spacious and beautiful in a loving atmosphere.

Brendaq55 July 08, 2014

Grace house is a very lovely establishment. The rooms look very comfortable and the house is very clean and stylish. The owners seem very nice and accommodating.

jerry & jenni tiziani July 08, 2014

What a great facility. Should be in a model magazine.

Brandon35 July 07, 2014

I visited Grace House with my father who is looking for a small residentail assisted living home. I have to say Grace House is a beautiful home inside and out. Carrie and David truly care about their residents. My father loved the home and the price being all inclusive is a very fair price. This is a hard choice for any son or daughter but I have my faith and confidence restored after visiting Grace House. I truly believe my father will get the care, love and respect he deserves from Grace House. Thank you Carrie and David for opening such a fine assisted living home.

About Grace House of Tampa

Grace House of Tampa is an assisted living facility in Tampa, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace House of Tampa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Grace House of Tampa

• Minimum Rate $3100/month
  • Fee Structure Extra Move In Fee: $2,000

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Shared Living. We Have Private Bedrooms,Private Bathrooms,Shared Bedrooms And Shared Bathrooms.

• Features Extra Hot Tub, Massage Services

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Affiliations