Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

3330 South Macdill Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33629

Reviews of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Brenda42 August 06, 2014

Adams House was a smaller facility and it only had 50 people. It was nice. It looked clean and well maintained. It had two floor and the residents needed to use the elevator, which I didn't like very much. They had two separate dining room and I didn't like them. I guess it was the layout of the facility that I didn't like. If you were using a wheelchair or a walker, it wasn't really maneuverable. It didn't seem it had a lot going on, but they had activities. The staff was very nice. They answered all my questions and gave me a nice tour.

When I walked in there, it was mealtime, but nobody was talking and the dining room was quiet. It was kind of depressing. The residents weren't lively and vibrant. My mother was still very active and it didn't seem like a fit to her.

sgessman July 31, 2013

We went to Adams House and it was clean and they had activities, but it was a nursing home. The staff was very friendly and very appreciative. The rooms were more like hospital rooms. If they needed a nursing home, I would recommend it to them.

virtual reader November 10, 2011

I am a friend of a resident of Adams House of Tampa. In general I thought the facility was better than average.

When you first pull up, you will notice that the grounds are not well cared for as they could be and there is definitely not enough parking for visitors since the employees take up most of the parking spaces.

I do like that you can sit out on the porch in chairs and visit and I do like the fact that Adams House of Tampa is in a nice neighborhood.

Once you go inside though there is no private visitation area, the seating is next to the front door and only a few places to sit. Also the chairs and sofa did not smell fresh and did have stains on cushions.

The residents did like their meals as everything is home cooked and looks and smells very appetizing.

I noticed the staff were very friendly and really seemed to care about the residents.

All in all, I would definitely recommend Adams House of Tampa to everyone.

About Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Angels Senior Living at South Tampa is an assisted living facility in Tampa, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Angels Senior Living at South Tampa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa